1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Charlotte, NC rear spring TSB check in

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by magixfinger, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Oct 5, 2010 at 3:26 PM

magixfinger [OP] Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Tail gate mod | shorty antena mod | K&N drop in filter
    Hi guys, I just have my rear spring TSB done today, the dealer that did it was Town and Country Toyota on South Blvd, the service consultant was a female, her name was Pat Radowick, I brought my truck back to the dealer last week on Friday and start complaining about the rear spring leaf issues and also made up some stuff too, I told her that I have talk to toyota and they said it was a known issue and was able to tell her the TSB number, then she said let her look into her TSB file and BAM, five minutes later i was schedule for any time this week so I choose today, which is Tuesday.:), yesterday I got a call from her to remind me of my appointment, very professional service, and today, when i brought my truck in, she said that she gonna give me a loaner, I never have a loaner from Toyota before so this is something really make me feel good, the loaner was a 2010 Venza, so needless to say, i took it rite of the lot and drove it for almost a full day, got a call about 2:30 say that the truck is done, I am very please with the service at this dealership, especially from this service rep. I would reccomend to all of you that need a TSB done this the charlotte area to bring it to her, oh and the ride is super sweet, that how a truck should ride to begin with:),
To Top