1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Christian or Catholic?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Snowmang, Jul 15, 2010.

?

Christian or Catholic

Poll closed Aug 14, 2010.
  1. Christian

65 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. Catholic

52 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. Jul 31, 2010 at 11:28 AM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    Maybe - then again - this is a community that is riddled with off topic stuff since this is an open community. A community that I may add is one of the largest due to the fact that it is more open to life than many others.

I belong to other boards that do nothing but trucks and that is fine. Some of the other 'truck sites' spew so much bullshit, people just throw more hate than help. I have my druthers about much on this site but it does provide something for everyone.

I thank this community for being from all ranges of people. Some people prove to me that my head is up my butt on many occasions (some may think it lives there and I am okay with that too) and I am thankful for that. Others have their heads firmly placed up their butts (from my perspective). And others that are just great people that I would have not crossed paths with if I had chosen not to participate. For that, I feel fortunate and blessed! :)

2. Jul 31, 2010 at 1:20 PM

747 function > form

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1st Gen.
    HB, I'm not sure what your post had to do with mine, but thanks for quoting me nonetheless. :)

3. Jul 31, 2010 at 5:45 PM
    HBMurphy

HBMurphy Ban Pending

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    So California Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Off Road Delete Model
    None
    I thought you might think that I am trolling and at the others for adding to the trolling. I'm fine with it all and I kind of enjoy the resistance (in myself as well as others). Thanks for the thanks! :)

4. Jul 31, 2010 at 9:30 PM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    Thanks again for your input and I hope you have a great weekend![/quote]

ditto-

5. Aug 1, 2010 at 4:25 AM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    is that all you got?:goingcrazy:
    but yet you clicked on this thread:p.............<<now that's some stirrin':stirthepot:
    agreed on all counts......I couldn't have said it any better Murph.

Products Discussed in

To Top