1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Circumcision on babies

Discussion in 'Health' started by bra, Feb 1, 2014.

?

Circumcision or not?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2014.
  1. Yes

126 vote(s)
    79.7%
  2. Not at all

27 vote(s)
    17.1%
  3. Later when he is a teenager

5 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 1, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Airaid Short Ram Intake, 285x75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, 16" Konig Countersteer rims, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Proper hygiene.

Quit throwing your dick in random holes.

Problem solved.

2. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Snip away I say

3. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:51 PM
    Frkypunk

Frkypunk Jesus thinks you suck too

Member:
    First Name:
    Timmy
    Scranton,Pa
    Vehicle:
    Work truck
    Wash it,not a lot....but I do wash it
    It's like Wisconsin ....you go in!....you go out!

4. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:54 PM
    neverstuck

neverstuck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vancouver Island
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB trd sport
    canopy, slide-in camper, Pro EFX heated towing mirrors, Timbren HD bumpstops, KB VooDoo bed rails and tailgate cap, ImMrYo rvm bracket, G-Tek Fab door sill protectors, Ultragauge, window visors, hood deflector, Wet Okole seatcovers, coded safe installed behind rear seat, backseat or job box full of recovery, towing, camping and hiking gear, and tools.
    I agree that mutilation is a strong (and inappropriate) word.

I work with a guy at work who always has a ridiculously strong opinion about all topics - even when he changes his mind about which side of the fence he sits on. It's exhausting listening to him.

No right or wrong answer. I'd choose for the snip. I was buddies with a guy who had to get it cut when he was 16. Not cool. Poor guy.

5. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:56 PM
    KodiakToyTRD

KodiakToyTRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout
    I was mutilated as a baby...

None the worse for wear, and I'm one rock solid mofo now too. Just FYI.

6. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    neverstuck

neverstuck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vancouver Island
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB trd sport
    canopy, slide-in camper, Pro EFX heated towing mirrors, Timbren HD bumpstops, KB VooDoo bed rails and tailgate cap, ImMrYo rvm bracket, G-Tek Fab door sill protectors, Ultragauge, window visors, hood deflector, Wet Okole seatcovers, coded safe installed behind rear seat, backseat or job box full of recovery, towing, camping and hiking gear, and tools.
    We weren't born with underwear and clothing either so maybe the need to keep the outside stuff out is now less important and not worth the risk of keeping the germs in.

We all use soap to shower and toilet paper to wipe our asses. I don't think we do that to insult the evolution of our species...

7. Feb 1, 2014 at 12:59 PM
    Frkypunk

Frkypunk Jesus thinks you suck too

Member:
    First Name:
    Timmy
    Scranton,Pa
    Vehicle:
    Work truck
    Wash it,not a lot....but I do wash it
    I perfer to hand my teenage son a utility knife( with a new blade of course). Then I tell them go out back behind the shed and don't come back till the deed is done.

8. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:05 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    The little flap of skin is pretty much usless right?

9. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:18 PM
    raskal311

raskal311 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S. Cal
    5100 set to max, pending LSD and TRD CAI
    Nope.. My two month old boy is still in one piece.

10. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:26 PM
    Kailey Jo

Kailey Jo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Liam
    Ontario
    Vehicle:
    09 Access Cab TRD
    Unnecessary, unless you live in an area with a high level of sexually transmitted HIV.

Further, reduces risk of frostbite on the penis and the foreskin will "take the bullet", becoming frostbitten before the penis. While you may have to have the foreskin removed due to necrosis, the head of your penis will still be fine.

11. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:37 PM
    yota243

yota243 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    E.J.
    north Alabama
    Vehicle:
    05 prerunner trd off road DC
    Red hot glass pack muffler dumped preaxle raptor liner bed and top rails and fenderflares and rocker panels. Hunter side steps. Plasti-dipped upper fenders and emblems. satin black spray paint here and there inside and out. 5100's set to 1.75" up front and modified zuk mod coil spring lift for about 2" in rear paired with 5100 also. C channel front bumper.
    I still dont wear underwear (other than thermals during hunting season)fwiw, its only purpose is getting in the way. But clippin gets my vote

12. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    MightyMouse-SCT

MightyMouse-SCT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabriel
    O'SIDE CA
    Vehicle:
    MightyMouse-SCT - 2011 LT 4x4 Desert Runner
    Long Travel Total chaos kit, fox shocks, smp fab , dmz sua, glassworks, method wheels.
    Of coarse I will . Elephant trunks FTL

13. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:50 PM
    TeamSarcasm

TeamSarcasm Mr. President

Member:
    But but but....my dick likes random holes......bust out the blind fold and play "guess where am I going next"

But in all seriousness, why is this a thread?

If you're worried about him being insecure later on in life that's you're own fault for not brainwashing him into having the self confidence in himself to shrug off what others say. And yes, raising a child is brainwashing at its finest. Some are better at it than others.

14. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    canton Ga
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    General lee horn mod, Bilstein 5100's and maxtrac 4 inch lift spindles. omd spring rebuild w/ s10 springs kenwood h/u and cb, warn trans4mer brush guard level 8 tracker wheels and cooper s/t 33's
    I wear it for protection against zippers. Ive had a few close calls when Ive been drinking.

15. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:58 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Airaid Short Ram Intake, 285x75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, 16" Konig Countersteer rims, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Incorrect. Studies have shown that prehistoric man used hides to keep warm. It's what enabled us to flourish in various environments.

And we only shower and use toliet paper as a curtosy to each other so we don't smell. General hygiene states that we live longer if we're "cleaner" (Within reason. Too clean destroys our good bacteria and you'll actually fare worse.) however general better hygiene assists in living longer. I've never heard of anyone dying sooner from having no foreskin. I have heard of people freezing to death each winter though.

16. Feb 1, 2014 at 1:59 PM
    Konaborne

Konaborne Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Kealakekua, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Lifted 00 TRD Off-Road
    fox extended travel remote resivoir coilovers, 14" eibach 600lb coils, All Pro tubular chromoly 1" uniball upper control arms, All Pro expedition leaf packs, 10" bilstein 5150 piggyback reservoir shocks 265/75r16 Goodyear wrangler MT/R kevlars wrapped around 16" Helo 791 gloss black, Mini H1 retrofits with 6000k bulbs, 18" magnaflow w/custom exhaust reroute various decals, Sockmonkey retro hood stripes
    I honestly have nothing to add to this but am greatly impressed that this conversation is happening here

we've made it guys

the big time.

17. Feb 1, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    Glueman

Glueman Yersinia pestis

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    The Black Death
    6 inch Pro Comp lift, Pro Comp traction bars, Pro Comp IFS skid plate, Amp step bars, TRD cat back exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Custom thin lip Satoshi, BAMF light bar with 20" CREE LED lightbar, LED hood lights with Relentless brackets, OTRATTW switches, Aux. fuse block and 100 amp breaker, Relentless bed bars with Yakima Megawarrior rack, LED interior lights, halogen reverse lights, lighted 4WD selector switch, Redline Elite hood struts, Blitzpro 6" led bars as rear lights (bedrack mounted), BAMF LCA skids, Relentless Hi-Lift mounts, 60" Hi-Lift Extreme, Stainless steel extended brake lines, slotted and cross drilled rotors, 50 inch radius LED light bar with Relentless mounts and lots of other small crap.
    Female circumcision is something completely different. The rest I agree with.

18. Feb 1, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    SampleFool

SampleFool Three Percenter

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Ga
    Vehicle:
    Silver
    08 off-road
    Do you just keep posting to argue over a personal choice?

19. Feb 1, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Maybe you missed the little star of life on the side there. I'm quite adamant when it comes to medical decisions being made that serve no purpose on people who can't make that decision for themselves. It's not a life saving blood transfusion we're talking here. :p

20. Feb 1, 2014 at 2:13 PM
    ShrimpTaco

ShrimpTaco Lounge Lizard

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Blue Gecko Cantina
    Vehicle:
    '07 TRD Off Road AC PreRunner
    Clip away and not smell for many a day!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
Thread Status: