1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL- 94 4x4 auto blown hg 1800$

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by NicNac22, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Aug 29, 2011 at 7:39 AM

NicNac22 [OP] D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F

Jun 6, 2011
    First Name:
    Wild and Wonderful
    95 V6 4x4 ex cab SR5 5sp PICKUP!!!
    fun stuff coming soon! New battery, radiator and CV joints and axles. Added some Rancho RS5000 shocks.
    email this posting to a friend eastern WV craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts
    please flag with care: [?]

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    94 toyota 4x4 pickup - $1800

Date: 2011-08-28, 9:20PM EDT
    Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

94 toyota ext cab 4x4 auto loaded ( blown head gasket) 2 brand new tires brakes all the way around new timing belt,pullys,water pump, thermastat and belts every thing worked great head gasket blew and i can't afford to fix it and would like to get rid of it . I talked to a shop and they said it would cost about 1000 to 1400 to fix. this truck would sell for 4500 easy if fixed only has 136000 miles on it . also has a fiberglass top for it if you want it. engine turns over fine will not run. i have spent a lot of money on this truck having just replaced o2 sensers and wiring harnesses to injectors and 3 other sensors. please call me or text i dont check email often 703-727-4093

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2570897946
To Top