1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find Clinton ME 85 Race truck

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by Steves104x4, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Jul 28, 2011 at 2:24 PM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend maine craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Toyota race Truck - $850 (Clinton)

Date: 2011-07-27, 10:56AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-e65et-2505161886@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1985 Toyota Race truck . 2008 Championship truck from Wiscasset Raceway . This truck would need some modifications to run at Oxford or Beechridge . The nose of the truck would have to be redone (to much roll cage) .It has a newly refreshed engine. .30 over , 465 Cam new bairings and rings. It is legal for Seekonk in Mass. or the trucks that travel throughout N.E.. This is one of the fastest trucks in Maine and is a shame to let it set another year. $850 OBRO . I also have many other parts , engines, tranys , intakes body parts and to much other stuff to list. This ad is just for the truck but all the other stuff and trucks are negotiable if you are interested. Call Jim at 207-877-4958 for more details or e-mail me . Please leave a message if I dont answer. I will call you back.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2505161886

To Top