1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find MA RARE 87 DODGE DAKOTA EXPRESS

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Steves104x4, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Jul 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend maine craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    Rare 1987 Dodge Dakota Express LAST CHANCE - $999 (vassalboro)

Date: 2011-07-24, 11:12PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-dpbvf-2501824516@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Rare 1987 Dodge Dakota Express ( smaller version of the lil red express made in 78&79 ) this is one of the rarest trucks dodge ever made . There were only 700 ever made and only 300 had factory 4x4 like mine .has been off the road for several years ,was running fine when parked was taken off the road in the winter because the heat stopped working and i had another vehicle, Needs to be restored , motor stuck from sitting dent in drivers door and typical dakota rust holes in the fenders . frame is clean and solid . You wont find another one of these so dont miss out on this opportunity ,. Will sell for cash or firearm trade & cash $999 , dont forget this is 1 of only 300
    parts needed to restore can be acquired from any late 80's dakota i am pretty sure that up to 92 the body lines will match but i am positive that 87-90 will match perfectly

LAST CHANCE LOWERED THE PRICE ANOTHER $500 IF IT DOESNT SELL THIS TIME IM JUST GOING TO KEEP IT BECAUSE I WILL NOT LOWER THE PRICE ANY MORE THAN I ALREADY HAVE

1K$ TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT ...... GOOD LUCK FINDING ANOTHER ONE IN ANY CONDITION THIS CHEAP

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2501824516

Products Discussed in

To Top