1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Steves104x4, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Sep 2, 2011 at 6:59 PM

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2010
    First Name:
    Buffalo NY
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend detroit metro craigslist > wayne co > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    2008 tacoma xrunner - $13900

Date: 2011-09-02, 12:05PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ksftb-2578522832@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2008 toyota tacoma xrunner (special sport editon that was only sold in the south) , 54,000 mile, six speed manual trans, sport suspention, 18&16 inch wheels and tires, stage 2 clutch master clutch kit & fidanza billet aluminum flywheel, I had a clutch disc explode and after some research I found out this was a semi common problem with the tacomas but not enough so for them to replace it under warrenty so I upgraded both and it was a noticable performance increase as well, 13,900 is my askin price I am nego, trades welcome need a family vehical + cash tahoe minivan trail blazer etc.I just paid my loan off at 14,000 so I am takeing a loss as is no spam please call or text 989- six zero zero-one 7 two 9, my names max
    The bad:
    The body kit didn't hold up to the mi winters (it was held on by cheap plastic clips that broke)
    I hit a deer and it took off the passenger side mirror and put a small ding in the rear door as well as a couple scratches that will probably be buffed out as soon as I get some spare time
    Would like to trade for 2 vehicals or 1 plus cash looking for jeeps lifted or not 4.0l cherokee wrangler grand cherokee, ext cab dodge cummins 12v or 24v, tahoe, mini van, have a family now and my little truck isn't cutting it with children let mme know what ya got worst I can say is no 13,900 is my asking price. Taking all offers need this truck to move to a new owner

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    PostingID: 2578522832

To Top