1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

CL find OH 1966 TOYOTA STOUT!

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Steves104x4, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Aug 9, 2011 at 7:00 PM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    email this posting to a friend cleveland craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    1966 Toyota Stout - $2700 (Lake County)

Date: 2011-08-07, 7:36PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-kkddv-2506188599@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

You could be the only person driving an original (other than the paint) 1966 Toyota Stout in Ohio. There are only 2 others that I know of in Ohio one is in a barn in Geneva not running and not as nice as this one the other I was told was at Canfield and if was modified into a street rod. 4 cylinder 4 speed on colunm from Washington state. The 4 speed on colunm is a very rare thing here in the states. Have you ever seen an import with colunm shift and manuel at that? It comes with the full factory rubber mat that came with it and is in great shape for 45 years old. The only real rot is on doors as seen in pictures. I have the factory wheels that go with it as well as some extra parts. $2700 obo 440-382-9411 Ron.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    PostingID: 2506188599

To Top