1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clazzio Information & Discount Codes

Discussion in 'Clazzio' started by Clazzio, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Jun 1, 2020 at 5:48 AM
    BrewskyNick

BrewskyNick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Columbia, SC
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5 Cavalry Blue
    I dont see why not, the seats fit over stock cloth seats with the same shape, & Clazzio even has the option to do these on the new PRO's which come in leather already also. Just call Clazzio, they are really nice guys, & will answer any questions you may have. Good luck brother!

SilverBulletII likes this.
  2. Jun 7, 2020 at 2:01 PM
    VIboundanddown

VIboundanddown New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    08 White Tacoma
    4x4 just starting to mod!
    I just ordered mine for an 08 Access cab, i do have heated seats that i was going to install beforehand but should i go through the work to put them under my original seat covers or not and just put them under the CLazzio's?? thanks. i ordered Dark Grey solid with stitching too ill post some pics when i get them on or here... hopefully its not to long of a shipping period as they were instock as time of order

SilverBulletII likes this.
  3. Jun 9, 2020 at 5:34 AM
    TRD Larry

TRD Larry trd larry

Member:
    First Name:
    Larry
    South Park, PA
    Vehicle:
    2019 Tacoma Black,Sport,Premium and Tech Package
    Sport pedals,, Magnaflow cat back exhaust system,Kuhmo 275x55x20, Platinum #220 Abyss wheels 20x9.5. Under hood lights, OEM LED cargo bed lights, extra D-rings installed in bed, AC mod, diff. breather mod, OEM LED puddle lights and footwell lights, Homelink mirror, oil catch can, raptor grille lights, replaced chrome grille molding with black molding, tailgate lock/unlock and tailgate opener, console organizer, glove compartment organizer, Caliraised stealth LED light bar, TRD Cold Air Intake, Lighted cup holders, Meso extended fuse cover, Meso stage 1 tail lights, Meso switch panel, Door bowl lights. Anytime front and rear backup camera mod. TRD Pro Rigid fog lights.Door edge guards. TRD Pro shift knob with Boomer's TRD LED light (Red for security, blue for interior), Glass Break Sensor, sensor with LED light tied into the security LED light, OEM LED Headlights, Sequential LED Turn Signals.
    @Clazzio I wave a 2019 TRD Sport with the leather interior. I would like to replace my headrests with a set of embroidered headrests. Is this possible and how close would your leather match with mine? I would want TRD Sport embroidery in black on the headrests. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  4. Jun 10, 2020 at 4:25 PM
    DarthR2D2

DarthR2D2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vehicle:
    17DCLBSPORT4X4
    Anyone else getting a lot of wear and fade on the left side of their driver’s seat? Obviously it’s from getting in and out of the vehicle. Will these covers do the same and start slouching from getting in and out?

5. Jun 11, 2020 at 5:09 PM
    Naszero

Naszero Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    I'm considering getting the Clazzio's in full leather. The bolstering in my driver seat near the lumbar area is flattened, to the point where I can almost feel the metal support. Will the Clazzio's help with that?

6. Jun 13, 2020 at 1:43 PM
    ChuckTownRC51

ChuckTownRC51 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD Off Road 4x4 Double Cab
    None, yet
    Are all these discounts still active?

7. Jun 13, 2020 at 2:22 PM
    scotch

scotch Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Centennial, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma, 2015 Tacoma, 2005 4runner 4.7L
    Lots of Stuff
    I just used it last week

ChuckTownRC51[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. Jun 14, 2020 at 9:31 PM
    bowhunter13

bowhunter13 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2002 silver Tacoma
    2002- Toytec Lift/Suspension, Total Chaos UCA
    Does anyone have a picture of the TRD Offroad logo that they put on the headrest?

9. Jun 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM
    Kairide

Kairide Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 White SR5
    New SR5 owner here and the first thing I did was look for seat covers since I hate cloth seats. I went with the Clazzios based on TW suggestions, price and looks. Here's my quick honest review after installing them over the weekend. I went with leather; dark grey body, insert and stitching since they didn't have all black in stock at the time of ordering. I do wish Clazzio stocked more common variations; dark grey/light grey, black/dark grey, etc., as having contrast options would have been nice. I wouldn't pay $100 more for the contrast and definitely wouldn't pay an extra $100 just for a different color stitching.

If you have an SR5 with the black/grey interior, the dark grey is almost an exact color match to the interior. The TW pricing was $499. The shipping was quick, I ordered on Monday and the seat covers were delivered on Wednesday. Living in Cali played a factor in the quick shipping. I was a little dissapointed when I saw the "Made in China" print on the Clazzio box.
    The install was pretty straight forward, it took me around 3 hours to complete the front seats and rear. The included installation instructions are complete garbage, they are your typical poorly translated from Chinese to English instructions with black and white photos and seem to be outdated. I just used various YouTube videos to complete the installation.
    The overall look is great, it is hard to tell they are seat covers and not stock seats. The fitment is pretty good, not great, the back seats though now require a good slam to get them to latch. Also, the middle console cover also now prevents the cover from latching without slamming it as well. This appears to be caused by the sides of the Clazzio cover overlapping the bottom of sides of the middle console, which prevents it from closing easily.
    The extra padding in the bottom of the seat covers is a standard black foam, I wouldn't really consider it to be memory foam. The seats do leave a strong smell of PVC, not leather in the truck, which does go away after leaving the windows open for a couple of days.
    Overall the look is great, but since they were made in China, I'm still undecided if the price matches the quality. If they hold up for a few years then I would say they were worth it, especially at the $499 TW price.

10. Jun 17, 2020 at 2:11 PM
    Goosie0080

Goosie0080 Well-Known Member

Member:
    North East
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 base
    they do have some memory foam on the bottom of the covers, but not enough to pump up worn down seat areas. I would just add some new foam on top of the seat before you install the covers.

11. Jul 17, 2020 at 6:20 AM
    texas angler

texas angler Well-Known Member

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Help please on head rests. Just now starting while it's kind of cool outside and have already filled up a shirt with sweat! Sheesh. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions and yes I've watched the install vids.

The clip that tucks the material under the head rest for a factory look is giving me problems. The guy at Clazzio makes it look easy with the clip and tuck. I can not get the lip of material to feed into the clip to make it secure.

Tips and tricks welcome.

12. Jul 17, 2020 at 6:50 AM
    Airborne22

Airborne22 It's tough being a trophy husband

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    Suffolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    2018 Trd Off-Road SB Inferno Red
    See my build page!
    I just did mine a couple weeks ago...

I actually compressed the headrest with my knees (detached from the seat obviously...lol) and it went fairly easy.

texas angler[QUOTED] likes this.
  13. Jul 17, 2020 at 6:57 AM
    texas angler

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Thanks Airborne22. My sweaty hands were not helping. Got driver/passenger side tucked nicely. Back just doesn't tuck the same. Pharking HOT outside now though. I'll run out again after cool'n down. :)

Airborne22[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. Jul 17, 2020 at 12:53 PM
    texas angler

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Such awesomeness...and we know I'm being sarcastic. Simply tightening down left strap on driver side. Email sent as no one picking up phone at Clazzio.
    IMG_0885.jpg

15. Jul 17, 2020 at 12:54 PM
    Airborne22

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    Suffolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    See my build page!
    Damn! I hope you bought the warranty...

16. Jul 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
    texas angler

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Nope. Just off phone with Logan...sending back to him and he's sewing reinforcement. Gosh dang what a day off.

17. Jul 17, 2020 at 1:05 PM
    Airborne22

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    Suffolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    See my build page!
    They sent me the wrong ones...right headrests, wrong seat covers. I had to send them back and have been waiting 3 weeks for the replacements...

18. Jul 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM
    texas angler

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Yikes! For the $100 savings...sure hope this hassle is worth it for both of us. Sent him pics of the driver side right strap too. It's starting to separate...and I'm no super man.

IMG_0889.jpg

19. Jul 17, 2020 at 1:13 PM
    Airborne22

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    Suffolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    See my build page!
    I love the product and because of that, I am willing to put up with a little inconvenience. I won't however, be happy if I have similar issues as what you are having.

texas angler likes this.
  20. Jul 17, 2020 at 1:23 PM
    texas angler

Member:
    Texas Hill Country
    Vehicle:
    20 OR
    Right on. They do look incredible. I'm by no means a sewing dude but look at this. Wouldn't you think the top threads would have parted too IF that strap would have been under those threads? No worries though as long as I get it fixed. He's says he's reinforcing the straps. We have yet to talk about who is paying for shipping though.IMG_0888.jpg

To Top