1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

clazzio seat covers

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by awwmann, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Nov 12, 2015 at 4:20 PM
    aggrorider1

aggrorider1 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    dan
    Windsor locks ct
    Vehicle:
    14 Tacoma TRD sport
    Anyone have any pictures of the quilted in their Tacoma?

Trying to figure out what I really want. Most certainly going with black but may want some light stitching/piping

2. Jul 12, 2016 at 5:53 PM
    SPIN Offroad

SPIN Offroad Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    SPIN
    Asheville NC
    Vehicle:
    Black 2014 DCSB TRD Off-Road "TAKEESHA"
    3" toytec suspension lift/1" Toytec body lift, In-channel AVS vent shades, tinted front windows, OEM color matched grill surround, plastidipped front badge & rear bumper, Debadged emblems + All LED interior+vanity& tag lights. Third tail light TRD black matte overlay, Aftermarket 6K HID projector headlights, Smittybilt D-shackle in receiver hitch slot, 17" FUEL Vapor wheels 285/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Weathertech floorliners w/TRD OFFROAD decals, 3" NFAB textured nerf bars, DEPO black tail lights. black on black perforated leather Clazzio seat covers with custom TRD headrests. TO BE CONTINUED...
    Mine are all black with custom TRD embroidery being done now- should ship SOON! I got email pic today of headrest
    Screenshot_2016-07-12-18-43-31-1.jpg

mynameishigh likes this.
  3. Jul 13, 2016 at 6:17 AM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod

Is this what you're looking for?

2015WhiteOR and mynameishigh like this.
  4. Jul 13, 2016 at 6:22 AM
    mynameishigh

mynameishigh Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Vehicle:
    2006 Indigo Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    @jpmorrisvb Those look amazing! The are just installed overtop of the existing seats, or was the old cover removed? Is that "Dark Grey"?

5. Jul 13, 2016 at 6:30 AM
    jpmorrisvb

jpmorrisvb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jimmy
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Red TRD Off-Road PreRunner
    Clazzio seat covers, KB Voodoo Powder Coated Tailgate Cap, OEM running boards, ImMrYo Rear-View Mirror Lift Bracket, 35% Tinted windows, EGR window vents, color matched door handles and tail gate lift, WeatherTech FloorLiners, OEM bed mat, sound dampening on rear wall and rear doors, on anytime foglight mod
    Thanks ... the little wrinkles have worked themselves out ... had them 2 years now ... right over the seats ... no need to remove anything ... I did remove the seats ... easier to manhandle ... summer sun helped ... takes a little time and patience ... I believe they are "dark grey" ... I love them ... look factory.

mynameishigh[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Jul 13, 2016 at 6:34 AM
    mynameishigh

mynameishigh Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Vehicle:
    2006 Indigo Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Awesome! They look really nice! Im wanting to recover mine so badly, but the truck needs a roof rack first...

7. Jan 3, 2017 at 12:21 PM
    cvisinho

cvisinho Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    2005 TRD Sport DCSB new frame edition
    Bilstein 5100's, Eibach springs, Cali Raised Amber fogs,Cali Raised side projecting ditch lights, 17" gunmetal trd pro reps w/ falken wildpeaks, MESO interior lighting, Alpine ilx Android auto head unit, rear view camera, blue sea fuse panel, mbrp cat back, Morimoto retros in Depos, Ranch cap, triple black clazzios, DIY thin lip satoshi with FJ letters, oem roof rack, AJT climate knobs, slim sub behind rear seat, fosgate speakers all around, thule cap rack
    Anybody else get into some clazzios since July?
    Hows the longevity of some of these older post guys?

8. Oct 19, 2017 at 7:11 PM
    toyodajeff

toyodajeff Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jeff
    Vehicle:
    06 reg cab sr5
    Bump, just wondering how many miles or years these will last.

9. Oct 19, 2017 at 9:17 PM
    LittleLady808

LittleLady808 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kauai,Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2013 Prerunner SR5 2.7l
    I’ve had my Clazzios for 4 years now and they still look as good as when i first got them! The leather holds up really well!

10. Oct 20, 2017 at 10:47 AM
    cvisinho

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    Bilstein 5100's, Eibach springs, Cali Raised Amber fogs,Cali Raised side projecting ditch lights, 17" gunmetal trd pro reps w/ falken wildpeaks, MESO interior lighting, Alpine ilx Android auto head unit, rear view camera, blue sea fuse panel, mbrp cat back, Morimoto retros in Depos, Ranch cap, triple black clazzios, DIY thin lip satoshi with FJ letters, oem roof rack, AJT climate knobs, slim sub behind rear seat, fosgate speakers all around, thule cap rack
    I did end up ordering these and have had them in snce last March-ish. Well worth the $. Driver's side seat is broken in nicely now. Would def buy again

11. Nov 30, 2018 at 2:59 PM
    jesusjones142

jesusjones142 Well-Known Member

Member:
    none
    Hey guys, just got my clazzio covers in today. Was curious what you did, if anything, to get the wrinkles out of the seats from shipping before install.

12. Nov 30, 2018 at 4:07 PM
    cvisinho

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    Nah, just popped em on and they worked themselves out in a month.

13. Nov 30, 2018 at 4:53 PM
    CCDAMEEK

CCDAMEEK Member

Member:
    These are Clazzio Seat covers. I modified the headrest design myself and supplied it to them. One of a kind! These fit like skin. It is amazing that they are over the original grey fabric. Clazzio does a great job.

I did nothing special to install them, other than to make it easier on myself, I actually removed the front seats and installed the covers from the comfort of my work bench!
    Mix25%.jpg

ProfessorWiggins likes this.
  14. Nov 30, 2018 at 5:13 PM
    spitdog

spitdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Access Cab V6 4x4 SR5 MGM
    When I got mine I just put them on also. It was during the summer so it was warm and I didn’t have any problems. It took a little while to get them to fit right, so make this a morning project.

After about a yr. or so they still look great. The one thing I would recommend is to buy some leather conditioner and apply every 3 or 4mo. I just did this to mine for the first time and I wish I would have done it sooner. Check out clazzio’s website on what they say. After I applied the conditioner, the leather was so much more soft and pliable which makes me think they were dried out.

jesusjones142[QUOTED] likes this.
  15. Dec 3, 2018 at 5:58 PM
    jesusjones142

jesusjones142 Well-Known Member

Member:
    none
    Covers are on and they look great. The front passenger one fits kind of weird and no matter how much manipulation or tension on the straps or string there is a flap of loose material between the seat and the center console. I’m trying not to let it bother me since you can’t see it but knowing it’s there is driving me bananas.

16. Dec 27, 2018 at 4:49 PM
    Ltrent13

Ltrent13 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Loran
    Vehicle:
    2005 Black Tacoma TRD
    I just installed my first set of Clazzio’s on my truck and they look great! Only problem I’m having is the front seat covers don’t fit as tight, any suggestions on how to get the wrinkles out? Also having a really hard time getting the console cover on, any suggestions?

17. Dec 28, 2018 at 4:27 AM
    spitdog

spitdog Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2015 Access Cab V6 4x4 SR5 MGM
    You just have to keep working it, pulling it,massaging the wrinkles out. It will fit! If you live in a cold climate,they may need to be warmed up a bit. My hands were actually sore the next day from pulling and grabbing that material. Also I never put the console cover on, I liked the original black more.

Products Discussed in

To Top