1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clean paint jobs - SoCal

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Datsik, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Jan 31, 2012 at 11:05 AM
    Datsik

Datsik [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 Sport
    Stock
    I'm coming home from deployment mid june and I'm trying to paint my taco from white to black. I don't want a cheap maaco paint job but I'm willing to pay to play as long as It's clean. I don't care for under the hood I can do that myself but the exterior and door jams I need done professionally. Anyone know where to get a quality paint job in SoCal? preferrably within an hours driving distance of Miramesa.

2. Jan 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM
    stangkeip10

stangkeip10 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Cincinnati
    Vehicle:
    '10 Magnet Gray 4x4 Access Cab SR5
    BHLM, Black OR TRD wheels, BFG Mud terrains, yellow wire mod, 5100s @ 2.5, toytec tsb aal
    imo don't waste the money. thanks for your service but put those funds towards something worth it. besides white looks great with the right accessories

3. Feb 1, 2012 at 6:09 AM
    Datsik

Datsik [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2012 4x4 Sport
    Stock
    All the accessories on the truck are black, only thing that's white is the shell. I was going for the panda look. Over the course of deployments the truck sits in parking lots and my paint is literally peeling off. I might just go with a smooth clear coat. But once again I still need a shop. I appreciate the advice and will take it into consideration, but the truck, bikes, guns, and wifes car are all paid off. Plus I only had to pay 1% for the house.

To Top