1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cleghorn pictures 6/27/09

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by bajamoon, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Jun 28, 2009 at 9:53 PM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
  2. Jun 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
  3. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    those look sweet, i would like to ride with one of you duys if you do it again, mine won't go to far. so Tom how you liking that all pro set up.

4. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:22 PM
    jefferson

jefferson needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    i'll do it!

5. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM
    MonkeyProof

MonkeyProof Power Top

Member:
    SoCal- SGV
    fucken S W E E E T!!!:D to put it another way...F U C K E N S W E E T!!!!!!

and to put it yet another way..after Denny and Marlon both test drove it they had huge grins on their faces, and... Denny is gonna be ordering the LT kit very very shortly for his taco. that says a lot about the LT kit and how it rides!!!!

we did a simple run today pre running through the desert just to help everything settle in and what not...lets just say there was a section where i was able to hit 83 mph...but i got scarrred and slowed down a bit hahahahah

6. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:25 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Wow...I can't wait to see the pictures. Glad to see we have a LT truck that we can follow. I am digging the All Pro LT set up. Video would be nice too.

7. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:40 PM
    BringbackSnacks

BringbackSnacks Mr Steal Your Habibti

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Pasadena,CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD PRO
    i saw most of the pics, and it looks like you guys tore it up out there! im very displeased at the fact that i didnt go, im getting the new taco within the next week so im getting ready to give this one back to my old man, its a tossup between another silver or a white one, 2morrow's when i find out the date to pick it up, again i give my apologies for missing it guys wish i could have been there!

8. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM
    bajamoon

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier

we will have another one soon, no worries go get that new taco.

9. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

Just come to the next one and we will forgive you. :D

10. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM
    BringbackSnacks

BringbackSnacks Mr Steal Your Habibti

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Pasadena,CA
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD PRO
    haha thanks, ill even buy a drink for the first person who i make eye contact with lol

11. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

Even better...mmmmmm beer!!!

12. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:50 PM
    bajamoon

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    eye contact in which way,:p Roger is a nice guy.:D

13. Jun 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM
    jonny

jonny Betty White Edition Heep ZJ

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    jesus Tracy,
    you dont have to call everyone by their user names...especially the people you met in person lol]
    and no...i did not share a brew with the pooch:D

14. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
  15. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM
    MiikeyD

MiikeyD The Green Machine

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Upland, CA
    Vehicle:
    Green Prerunner DC 2.7L
    Suspension / Wheels / Tires 3.5" Fabtech lift w/ AAL 265/75/16 BFG A/T American Racing Baja Audio Alpine HU CDA-9886 Kicker DS650 Z-Edition 1000W Memphis M3 US Amps 4000W 2.5Farad Cap Lighting 6000K HID 2 Hella 500FF 2 Aux Bed Lights 2 Aux Driving Lights Performance Volant CAI Flomaster Super 44 Doug Thorley Long Tube headers (coming soon) NGK Iridium Sparkplugs Accessories Scanguage II Cobra LTD27-NW with 3' Firestik Radio Shack Triple Trunking Scanner Harbor Freight Hi-Lift Cosmetics Flat Black Bumper Trim Flat Black Grill Surrounding with Satoshi Clear Corners Future Modifications (not specific) Longtravel w/ king shocks or fox Caged bed Shackles rear suspension. Fox / king shocks custom front bumper Custom Glassworks extreme kit for 01-04 (only have hood and passenger side.. need driver panel) Supercharger + 8port intake manifold optima yellow top battery remounted new rims caged interior rear bench removal 4 sparc
    hahaha! we all have real names! lol jk tracy! ..lam711

16. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:19 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Tracy, Jeff, Mike and Jonny, I actually prefer to be called by my screen name sdtree03. I don't like it when everyone uses my real name. Thanks

Tri

17. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Which is why "they call you tree"? Tree works. My friends call me Jefferson.. its like jeff.. with more letters

18. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:22 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    It's all good...It was a joke. Tri or "Tree" is how it is pronounced. Hey going off topic but did you go to SCCO? And if so when did you graduate?

19. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:24 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    Me? Nope! went to Sonoma State up north, moved down here a few years ago

20. Jun 28, 2009 at 11:25 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    You are an optometrist right? I know a few that graduated from SCCO that's why i asked.

Products Discussed in

To Top