1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

*** CLOSED *** ProEFX Towing Mirrors GB #3

Discussion in 'Closed Group Buys' started by mach1man001, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Mar 29, 2016 at 9:24 AM
    artie322

artie322 Member

Member:
    So Cal, somewhere between Palm Springs and LA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Tacoma SR5 4x4, tow pkg
    I have been on the ProEFX page (LKQ) and contacted them with my questions. Since the mirrors are not available for the 2016, I'll just keep waiting and watch this thread.

2. Mar 29, 2016 at 10:05 AM
    mach1man001

mach1man001 [OP] eh whatever

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    OK thanks. They are in the works

3. Mar 31, 2016 at 7:54 AM
    dadsdiesel

dadsdiesel Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD 4 door
    stock
    Hi,

Put me on the list for mirrors!

4. Mar 31, 2016 at 7:56 AM
    docbrown

docbrown Well-Known Member

Member:
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4X4
    Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Eclipse 6620 AVN GPS/DVD, K&N Drop-in Air Filter, Hose clamp mod, Redline Quick Lift Elites, Bilstein 5100's at .85, Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags, Weather Techs front and back, Bug Guard, and Factory Bull Bar, Wet Okole's up front, Bed Mat, LED interior lights, Fumoto Oil Valve
    Would have been in on this group buy, but I missed it. So put me down for the next one!

5. Apr 3, 2016 at 6:56 PM
    dwaltdtx

dwaltdtx Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    DFW, TX
    Bump. Looks like 13 of 20 to reach a group buy.

6. Apr 5, 2016 at 1:04 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Toyota bed mat (1st mod), Toyota all season floor mats, Rear spring TSB, Map light mod, Fog light mod, Putco yellow fog bulbs, Weather Tech window vents, Extra d-rings, Mounted mag light, TRD CAI with AFE pro dry filter, '05 front mud flaps (winter only), 2 set's of wheels/tires, 285/75/16 Hankook MT's, Black Painted 1st Gen TRD wheels (wheeling set) Black powder coated FJ Cruiser with 265/70/17 BFGoodrich KO2's (everyday), painted center of grill & bumper black, Devil horns, OME with 885's + spacers front, OME shocks w/OMD designed rear springs, Front diff drop, Rear trailer plug relocate, ATO IFS skid, Relentless Trans & Transfer skids, BAMF bolt on rock sliders, Relentless tailgate reinforcement, Uniden 75 CB radio, BAMF antenna bracket, TRD exhaust, high lift jack w/ATO mounts. And of course ProEFX Towing Mirrors!
    Thanks David for tallying them up. Who else needs some towing mirrors for their '05-'15 Tacoma's? GB will start as soon as we hit our number of 20 people!

7. Apr 5, 2016 at 4:49 PM
    foxtrot

foxtrot Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Cheyenne, WY
    Vehicle:
    Toyota 4Runner
    Can you take the measurements of the triangle mounting piece? Trying to figure how much modification would need to be done for a 4Runner. Thanks!

8. Apr 6, 2016 at 1:16 PM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    It's 6" across the bottom, 9" high across the back of triangle and about 12" around the curved front of it. Hope that helps

9. Apr 6, 2016 at 1:18 PM
    DrFunker

DrFunker Well-Known Member

Member:
    Saw these in person last weekend. :thumbsup: Would be a great addition to the truck. They look great and are highly functional.

10. Apr 7, 2016 at 11:14 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Thanks Funk! Nice meeting you last weekend

11. Apr 9, 2016 at 12:28 PM
    Serenity

Serenity TOOT

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Taco
    count me in as an interested party! wouldn't mind paying full price if you know a reliable source. The ones i see online are over priced or come from sketchy looking websites.
    EFXMRTAC05HET for me please.

12. Apr 11, 2016 at 8:51 AM
    smeagol

smeagol New Member

Member:
    Here's another 4Runner owner (2007) dying for a set of these.

Foxtrot, let me know if you have any further info on using these. Fairly sure they won't bolt in, but some modifications might make them work. I'm interested to see what is required. I'm sick of using clamp on mirror extensions while towing. I just got back from a 3000 mile trip with my travel trailer, and have a 5000 mile trip planned in another month or so.

13. Apr 16, 2016 at 3:19 AM
    mb texas

mb texas New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    O8 double 4x4
    Interested, black power with heat and turn. Does that make the count 16?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  14. Apr 16, 2016 at 6:05 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Come on guys, lets get this thing rockin!!! I'd like to see the required number of people to get this thing started by next weekend. I will start the GB the following Monday after we have enough people and please for my sake and the people wanting these mirrors please do not commit to buying the mirrors and then back out. If you've used other means of towing mirrors on your truck before and were not happy with them I promise you will love these mirrors!

15. Apr 17, 2016 at 11:53 AM
    Timetraveler

Timetraveler Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gene
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prerunner SR5 Sport Blue
    I just missed out on the last GB and don't want to miss this one. Count me in: black, turn signals, possibly heat. I'll have to re read some posts to review how to wire an '05 for turn signals & heat.

16. Apr 18, 2016 at 11:19 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
  17. Apr 18, 2016 at 11:26 AM
    SoCal_Yotas

SoCal_Yotas Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Elias
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    2015 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Sport 4x4
    You guys won't regret these mirrors! They look great and help a TON! I'm just waiting on some extra cash so I can get these painted to match my truck to get rid of the chrome! Only bought chrome cause I get them for a steal at 100 from a member here!

image.jpg

18. Apr 19, 2016 at 5:55 AM
    dadsdiesel

dadsdiesel Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD 4 door
    stock
    How close are we?? Camping season is quickly approaching!

19. Apr 19, 2016 at 6:17 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    We are close, looks like we are at 17. Let's see if I have this right. These are the people that have shown interest. Please respond so I can have a real commitment to the GB.

@sfcacique
    @dwaltdtx
    @JoeDLS
    @MilNes72
    @Gregman
    @superglonz
    @First.Taco
    @UryanB
    @Cape Codder
    @brianT
    @lenny1987
    @Gaunt596
    @dadsdiesel
    @docbrown
    @Serenity
    @mb texas
    @Timetraveler

When I start the GB there will not be a limit unless I run out of inventory (shouldn't be a problem) and I will run it for 2 weeks. I know sometimes these GB's come up at a bad time so I hope this build up and the open time helps to accommodate everyone interested in ordering these.

20. Apr 19, 2016 at 6:19 AM
    mach1man001

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Blackstone, MA
    Vehicle:
    '09 Sport DCLB Met Grey
    Also anyone with some new pictures that you haven't already posted please do so. I like to put them at the beginning of the GB's. Maybe yours could be next!

Products Discussed in

To Top