1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Club Cruise/Hike/BBQ

Discussion in 'North West' started by Smar969905, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Jun 2, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    Smar969905

Smar969905 [OP] ToyotaLover

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Deer Park, WA
    Vehicle:
    11, 2.7l, 5mt, tow pkg, 4x4
    Tow Package, LCA BAMF skids, custom pin striping courtesy of trees, custom bumper indent from another tree
    I have mentioned that I am also part of TSNW somewhere else on this forum, and we are a group of friends from Oregon through Washington, and into the southern end of BC in Canada.

For TSNW, I will be putting together an August Meet. In April of last year, people met up from Auburn heading north picking up more along the way as we made our way out to Big 4 Ice Caves east of Granite Falls. Everybody that went enjoyed the trip, and I am going to either use the same trail again, or find another fairly easy trail out that way. This is an easy hike, not an off road excursion, as most of the people in TSNW, have cars, several of them lowered. After the hike, we will all go back to my house in Lake Stevens for a barbeque, and hanging out.

Since I am being more active on here now, I wanted to put this out for anybody here to also have opportunity to participate in. I don't have a date set yet for this.

Would anybody here be interested in participating, and if so, what weekend in August works best for you? Most likely, this will be on a Saturday.

2. Jun 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM
    Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 (read the build)
    Hmm not sure, I'm trying to get the Whipsaw trip figured out first (see the Canada section)

3. Jun 3, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    Smar969905

Smar969905 [OP] ToyotaLover

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Deer Park, WA
    Vehicle:
    11, 2.7l, 5mt, tow pkg, 4x4
    Tow Package, LCA BAMF skids, custom pin striping courtesy of trees, custom bumper indent from another tree
    i glanced at that yesterday. due to the distance away from home and subsequent fuel cost, i don't think i will be able to make it to that one. for the cruise/hike/bbq, i'll figure out what weekend works best for me and a few others from TSNW, and go from there.

4. Jun 29, 2012 at 11:25 PM
    Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    Sounds fun to me, you should mention it in the nw wa meet thread. As for a date, any would work. I think I am going down to georgia for a week or so sometime in august but I have no idea right now.

5. Jun 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM
    penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.
    I'd be interested as well depending on the date. I have to go to Portland one or two weekends in August.

6. Jun 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    Digiratus

Digiratus Adventurer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    the Pacific Northwest, Exploring
    Vehicle:
    The RedHead
    King ET Coilovers Camburg Uniball UCAs Alcan 8-Leaf Rear Spring Packs Fox 2.0 Resi Rear Shocks FrankenFab Rear Shock Relocate Trail Gear U-bolt Flip Toytec 1" Extended Shackle 4.88 Nitro Gears ARB Front Locker OBA ARB Twin Comp 15x8 D Window Steelies 33" BFG KM2s Limited Edition Elite Front Bumper Smittybilt X2O 10K Winch PIAA 510 SMR Fog Lights Lightforce 170s Badland Sliders FrankenFab Tire Carrier Swingout bumper w/kitchen BudBuilt Front & Bellypan Skids BAMF Rear Diff Skid Whynter 65 qt. Fridge/Freezer CVT Mt Bachelor RTT Badland Custom Bed Rack GM 140 amp alternator Optima Yellow Top battery Magnaflow 18" Muffler Braided Steel Brake Lines K&N Drop-in air filter ScanGauge II OBDII Scanner Uniden 520xl CB radio 3’ Firestik Adjustable tip antenna Pioneer DEH-P9400BH HU Alpine Amps & Type R components (F) and coaxials (R) Wet Okole Seat Covers Weathertech Digital Liners Deck Plate Mod 1” Diff Drop Carrier Bearing Drop
    Sounds like that'll be fun

7. Jul 1, 2012 at 12:45 AM
    KalamaKid

KalamaKid Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Central Point OR (gangsta town)
    same shit as everyone else
    I'd be down

To Top