1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Clueless

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by jeverich, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Apr 22, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    jeverich

jeverich [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    Came back to the East Coast for a visit with family and friends - been up in Alaska for about a year now.

Begin Rant...

Took four flights to get from Kodiak to RI - this happened during the third flight, Seattle to DC...

Majority of the flight was uneventful, just like any other flight. Most exciting thing thus far had been the cute Bettie Paige look-alike flight attendant. Eye candy.

About three hours into the flight, a man gets out of his seat and walks by me to the aft of the plane - presumably to use the head. Just like everyone else, no big deal. 30 seconds later, a women screams out..look back and said man is collapsed in the middle of the aisle. Flight attendants immediately begin to assist him, assess his condition...essentially determine if this man is dying in front of their eyes...

"Are there any doctors or medical assistants on board, we need help in the rear of the plane"...

Nurse comes back to check out the guy, still trying to assess if he is in medical distress...

Random women turns to the flight attendant - "I have a question about my connecting flight, I don't know how to read my ticket, what do I do?" In a totally shitty condescending tone, I might add. As someone could very well dying in front of the both of them.

Flight attendant "Excuse me Miss, but I have to deal with this man at the moment, I'll be happy to answer your question when I'm done."

She responds, "Ugh....fine. Whatever."

I wanted to get out of my fuckign seat and slap this utterly clueless bitch (I'm sorry, can't think of a more appropriate word to use) in the face. Seriously. What the Fukc? This man could be dying right in front of you and all you can think about is YOUR next flight?

Turned out he was hypoglycemic, and needed some sugary food.

End Rant.

2. Apr 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    OK

a) did the guy die?
    b) did the passenger get her connecting flight questions answered?

3. Apr 22, 2012 at 12:59 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    throw that chicks ass off the plane, get to a lower altitude and dump her

4. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:02 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    OME 886/Old Man Doug Suspension Lift, ARB Bumper, Bruteforce High Clearance w/Swing Out, De-badge, Block Heater, Homemade IFS Skid, 7" Kragens, Blue Seas Fuse Block, BlitzPro Fogs, 12k BadLands Winch, BAMF Sliders, ARB Locker, 4.88s Yaesu FT-1900R, Larsen 150B NMO Mount Antenna
    J

5. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    wrxRome

wrxRome Houston's Swamp Rat

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Covington, LA/Friendswood,TX
    Vehicle:
    06 SWB 4x4 trd off road
    people thses days

6. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:07 PM
    Larry

Larry CARL

Member:
    CARL
    appears all is well here.

*unsubscribe :D

7. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    I have the utmost sympathy for waitresses - anyone in the public service industry. The shit that they deal with on a daily basis is unbelievable.

That's what I like about my job. No Human Resources. No "Bad Words".

No hurt feelings reports. If you're butthurt, deal with it.

8. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:08 PM
    Boerseun

Boerseun Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ferdie
    Sarasota, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tundra TRD Sport 4x4
    Upgraded 2002 Tacoma to 2018 Tundra
    That's when I would offer to help her and give her directions to the opposite end of the airport. Tell her the connection flight's number has changed, she just have to wait there at the gate untill they call her name...

9. Apr 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM
    jeverich

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    PNW/Kodiak
    Vehicle:
    07 2.7 4x4
    ...And then the cute Bettie Paige look-alike flight attendant came over to my seat and asked back to her quarters...

Ha.

It's just amazing to see the difference between Alaska/Kodiak and the East Coast/Rhode Island. The "bling factor", asshattery and general shitheadedness is quite elevated down here.

Although I will say I feel like Alaskan girls are a breed of their own. You guys living in "America" are f'n lucky. Goddammit.

Products Discussed in

To Top