1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

    You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

    As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cobra 75wxst - $65 Shipped & 4FT Firestik

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by HuntnTruk, Aug 5, 2012.

  1. Aug 5, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    #1
    HuntnTruk

    HuntnTruk [OP] Tacohead

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Member:
    #34062
    Messages:
    664
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Kevin
    New York-not the City
    Vehicle:
    Indigo SR5 4x4
    $65 Shipped for just the radio essentials. Remote Mount, Hand unit...

    $85 Shipped for everything (Radio, Antenna, Antenna cable)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Aug 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM
    #2
    DdayIsNear

    DdayIsNear Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2009
    Member:
    #18432
    Messages:
    6,499
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Crazy
    NW Jersey
    Vehicle:
    TRD Offroad
    All pro sliders
    where u located. I'm in ny state all the time live in jersey, was up by fort drum, now in Syracuse.
     
  3. Aug 5, 2012 at 12:00 PM
    #3
    HuntnTruk

    HuntnTruk [OP] Tacohead

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Member:
    #34062
    Messages:
    664
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Kevin
    New York-not the City
    Vehicle:
    Indigo SR5 4x4
    I work in Syracuse. Live in cazenovia
     
  4. Aug 6, 2012 at 4:46 AM
    #4
    HuntnTruk

    HuntnTruk [OP] Tacohead

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Member:
    #34062
    Messages:
    664
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Kevin
    New York-not the City
    Vehicle:
    Indigo SR5 4x4
  5. Aug 6, 2012 at 5:49 AM
    #5
    Techoma

    Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Member:
    #49351
    Messages:
    6,225
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    John
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner soon to be SAS
    Cab Chop, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs, Panasonic HU w cam, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with ARB Awning 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Will you sell the firestick and cable? (I have the exact CB already).
     
  6. Aug 6, 2012 at 6:21 AM
    #6
    HuntnTruk

    HuntnTruk [OP] Tacohead

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2010
    Member:
    #34062
    Messages:
    664
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    Kevin
    New York-not the City
    Vehicle:
    Indigo SR5 4x4
    Pending Payment
     
  7. Aug 6, 2012 at 8:17 AM
    #7
    Techoma

    Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Member:
    #49351
    Messages:
    6,225
    Gender:
    Male
    First Name:
    John
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner soon to be SAS
    Cab Chop, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs, Panasonic HU w cam, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with ARB Awning 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Nice sig... where's the windmills???? :D

    I just got back from Upstate... Sarasota Springs area... Camping and Yaking off the grid... Stewarts Pond. Had a great time. Originally from Buffalo. 95% of NY is gorgeous! The other 5% is the city!!!!
     
To Top