1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coco Beach Flordia

Discussion in 'Travel' started by MAXTacoma, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Oct 27, 2009 at 12:05 PM
    novakills

novakills Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tampa FL
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner TRD Sport
    TRD CAI, debadged, TRD exhaust, bed d-ring mod, rubber bed mat, 6000K Bi-xenon headlights, 3000K HID foglights, Redline Tuning QuickLIFT PLUS Hood Struts, 2" Toytec AAL w/Bilstein 5100s, 1" aluminum tapered leaf spring spacer, Eibach 1.6" lift coils on Bilstein 5100s set at .85 with Light Racing UCAs, 10% tinted windows, 285/70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T, Pioneer MVH-X560BT,TRD Supercharger, Grillcraft Black MX upper and lower grill, RAAMmat Sound Deadening, Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine Series I61-2 in rear doors, Hybrid Audio Technolgies Legatia L6 and L1V2 in front doors running through Hybrid Audio Legatia L2X crossovers, JL Audio 13TW5 in a bedlined Mr. Marv enclosure, Zed Audio Leviathan Amp on a bedlined Mr. Marv amp rack, DTLT Exhaust Headers w/O2 simulators, full LED lighting interior and exterior, OEM roof racks
    I wish we could come over there this weekend. My fiance (whoa first time I've called her that after proposing 3 days ago) and I plan on getting married in Cocoa Beach, maybe we could get some ideas from your litlle sis.

2. Oct 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM
    MAXTacoma

MAXTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    Congradualtions!!! Yeah I really know nothing right now other than i'm flying down 2maro night, renting a car, and staying at the Radison. I'm kind of just along for the ride. Ill let you know how the wedding was and everything when I get back.

3. Nov 3, 2009 at 6:20 AM
    MAXTacoma

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    Ok I just got back on Sunday and the weather was absolutly amazing!!!!!! Last Thursday it was 90 degrees. We ended up hanging out at the beach and the pool all day. We never could get enough people together to go out and do anything other than eat. We went to a bar right next to our hotel that was awsome. Lous Blues was the name. I would like to go back down for a week bc 3 1/2 days just wasn't enought to really do anything like I had expected.

4. Nov 3, 2009 at 6:21 AM
    MAXTacoma

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Lexus GS 350
    On suggestion. Have you wedding reception at the same hotel you and everyone is staying it. You dont have to have a limo from the reception to your hotel, dont have to worry about anyone driving home drunk, makes all the rooms cheaper (group rate) and it really nice just to walk out of the reception and go look at the beach or just go to your room.

To Top