1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cold Remedy

Discussion in 'Health' started by AvsFanTRD, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mar 23, 2010 at 5:45 AM
    V-TRAIN

V-TRAIN Well-Known Member

Member:
    N. CACKALACKY
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD SPORT LONG BED
    DEMELLO ROCK CRUSHER SLIDERS, PIAA LIGHTS, TSB 4 LEAF PACK, CBI OFFROAD REAR BUMPER LINEXED, CBI OFFROAD FRONT BUMPER LINEXED, REAR 5100's, 1.5" TSB AAL, ICON EXTENDED TRAVEL COILOVERS @ 3", TOTAL CHAOS UCA's, HELLA MICRO DRIVING LIGHTS, IPOD INTERFACE, THULE ROOF RACK, UWS SLIM LINE BLACK TOOL BOX, 17" BBS RD TRUCK WHEELS, GOODYEAR WRANGLER DURATRAC IN 285/70/17
    I have one of these and use it from time to time it is awsome. I used to make so much fun of my parents b/c they used them, i thought it was nasty. I had a horriable cold several years back and tried it, and felt so stupid for not trying it before. It feels great, and is nothing like i thought
    it would be. It is awsome for sinus headaces as well. They make saline mist that work good as well. that is what we use on our little girl when she gets a cold. it is hard to get a child b/w 6 months and 2 years old
    to blow their nose. that thing is great, and i know if a 6 month old little girl can do it, you can. hee, hee.

2. Mar 23, 2010 at 8:09 PM
    AvsFanTRD

AvsFanTRD [OP] Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    2008 TRD Off Road Black
    rear suspension TSB, sockmonkey bed decals, weathertech floor liners, TRD seat covers, tailgate pop n lock, rear diff breather relocation, center console lock, Viper Alarm, extra D-rings in bed, 5100's on all 4 corners
    I'll give it a try on the next cold. I think this one is almost over and the snow storm doesn't make me want to go out.

3. Mar 23, 2010 at 8:38 PM
    OCTaco

OCTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    OC
    Vehicle:
    '16 TRD Sport DCSB
    I usually take a couple of shots of Tequila with a lime, that seems to do the trick for whatever reason. If that doesnt work then try some tylenol cold&flu. Seems to work pretty well.

4. Mar 28, 2010 at 10:42 PM
    RideFast

RideFast on the flats.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jesse
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    go buy a neti pot they are cheap and they work, my wife is a teacher and when she feels something coming on she uses it for a few days and feels better.

5. Apr 15, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    dexterdog

dexterdog My pee parts itch

Member:
    Oly WA
    Vehicle:
    2012 F150
    vitamin C, fluids and a good jog if you suffer from a cold. Do not go jogging if you are running a fever.

6. Apr 15, 2010 at 11:55 AM
    macgyver

macgyver Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Canton, GA
    Vehicle:
    '13 Tundra double cab SR5 4x4
    I just picked up a cold two days ago. Probably also a little bit of allergies bc of all the pollen. I might go try a neti-pot if it doesn't get any better. I called out of work yesterday, had absolutely no energy and was really achy. I cleaned my bathroom and was so exhausted afterwards I took a 2 hour nap. I feel better today though. Drank a huge smoothie yesterday and have been drinking a lot of water and some with emergen-c mixed in, I'm gonna have another smoothie when I get home from work.

7. Apr 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    Neti pots aer awesome, just started using one and I breath so much better at night and when I wake up

Products Discussed in

To Top