1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coles Tacoma, Richer Racing

Discussion in '1st Gen. Builds (1995-2004)' started by ColesDirtyYota, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:36 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

ColesDirtyYota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Camburg LT Icon 2.5" x 9" coilovers Radflo 2.0" Bumpstops Radflo 2.5" x 16" tripple- Bypasses Deaver F67 Race Pack Richer Racing 12" shackles Full bedcage Full 2" cab cage Tube bumper Solid motor mounts Total Chaos spindle Gussets RR gusseted UCA mounts Total Chaos poly urethane Steering kit T100 axle 4:88's/ Locker AFE dry air intake BA Muffler Trimmed the Throttle Body Fiberwerx 05+ clip Fiberwerx 8" bedsides Full JL speakers/ deck/ sub Rigid Industry 30" LED bar ORW LED amber lights/ brake lights Kenwood Race Radio HF jack with custom skid plat
    Hey guys, I own a 2004 4x4 Tacoma. I ran stock for a year then 5 months ago I got TC UCA's and Icon 9.3" Coilovers. I welded TC spindle gussets on, TC Utherane steering rack put on and TC diff. drop spacer. Then that wasnt enough so I got the Camburg LT kit and Icon's LT shocks. I wont waste your time with individual shots of everything, here is how the suspension looks up front when Johnny and Mike at Richer Racing put everything on November 27th 2009.

[​IMG]

There was a slight problem, we forgot to install the outer CV's to hold my 4wd hubs in, so driving home it messed my brakes up.

So we cut the outer CV's from the axles

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Johnny is a highly professional guy and fixed the truck the next morning!! He got me brand new hubs, bearings, Brembo brakes and bought me lunch. Him and Mike got me going so I could go to the desert that same day. I call that amazing customer service and an upgrade

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The truck was ready Friday at 2:30, I went straight to a Alignment shop and had them align it. During this me and craig (Anderfu) got our shit for the desert. Right when the truck was ready around 5:30 we went straight to Superstition in Occotillo. We stayed till Sunday over Thanksgiving break and went all over in Plaster city as well. Here are some picts and a vid:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

I'd like to Thank Scott at Camburg for this amazing kit, Adrian at Icon Vehicle Dynamics for making me these shocks that just rock! There where so dialed in before I even used them! I'd also like to thank Johnny at Richer Racing, him and mike crammed my truck in last minute to get the kit on so I could hit Ocotillo up, there was a slight error but he more then fixed it ASAP. I owe all of you guys alot for getting my truck to the way it is.

2. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:36 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Camburg LT Icon 2.5" x 9" coilovers Radflo 2.0" Bumpstops Radflo 2.5" x 16" tripple- Bypasses Deaver F67 Race Pack Richer Racing 12" shackles Full bedcage Full 2" cab cage Tube bumper Solid motor mounts Total Chaos spindle Gussets RR gusseted UCA mounts Total Chaos poly urethane Steering kit T100 axle 4:88's/ Locker AFE dry air intake BA Muffler Trimmed the Throttle Body Fiberwerx 05+ clip Fiberwerx 8" bedsides Full JL speakers/ deck/ sub Rigid Industry 30" LED bar ORW LED amber lights/ brake lights Kenwood Race Radio HF jack with custom skid plat
    I got steekers on the truck: haha
    [​IMG]

Then we had a Dezert Rangers meet up, ate at Sonic then hucked the trucks into a lake hah:So much fun to clean afterwards....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Went to Superstition over New Years. Tire went up and smashed into my bumper on drivers side so im saving for a tube bumper. Cant wait to have Johnny build me one of his bumpers up front:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trucks going back into RicherRacing monday so im amped. Getting a few goodies put on. Will update thread after its been worked one

4. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:37 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Okay well Richer Racing Built me a rear bumper, put Tundra Axles in so im 4wd again. And gusseted my UCA's up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here is how the front bumper situation is sadly... just need a few weeks:[​IMG]

5. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Okay well Johnny and Mike have been busting there asse's on my front bumper.
    Here was yesterday 3/17/10:
    [​IMG]

And today, We just need light tabs, rewire turn signals to corners and skidplate. Will be done tomorrow:

[​IMG]

Finished:

[​IMG]

6. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:48 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    looks sweeet

7. Apr 17, 2010 at 8:56 AM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    Badass truck bro!! Keep up the good work!

8. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:16 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Just got windows Limo Tented, here's how my truck currently is:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:16 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Thanks alot guys!!

10. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:20 AM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    Nice! Now you need to do the rear. :D

11. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:25 AM
    Mondwa

Mondwa Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 V6 Tacoma
    remote start, Allpro bumper, Slimchubby HID, MetalMiller custom Emblem
    Nice Truck. Looks good cant wait to see what happens next

12. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:26 AM
    Pope953

Pope953 That's a fact Jack!

Member:
    First Name:
    Wesley
    Asheville, NC
    Vehicle:
    SR5 Pickup
    35% up front, 20% in the back window tint, 15" Mickey Thompson bullet hole wheels, with 31x10.5 Firestone Destination A/T tires. Glass Pack, High Flow Cat, S&B CAI, Custom Light Bar with 4 fog lights. 2 10" Rockford Fosgate P2 subs with 1000 watt Rockford Fosgate Amp, CB.
    Love the truck man!! Window tint makes a truck IMO.

13. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Thanks alot everyone! And ya i plan picking up a T100 axle a few weekends from now or 3 hella 4000 lights with HID conversion. hmmmm

And ya i love the tent, cant wait to be able to lower windows again tho ha

14. Apr 17, 2010 at 9:50 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    truck looks great... i really like the rear bumper... NICE!!!

15. Apr 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    thanks homie

16. Apr 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM
    ToucanV13

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Member:
    San Diego and Colorado
    Vehicle:
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    DAMN dude! Great pics, truck is amazing!

17. Apr 17, 2010 at 6:40 PM
    ktmrider

ktmrider Senior Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07 DCLB 4x4 Sport S/C
    Junk
    Sooo sickkkk I like the handicap parking job too lol

18. Apr 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.
    Cole, nice built. Surprised I don't see your truck much since we live in the same city.

19. Apr 17, 2010 at 7:38 PM
    ColesDirtyYota

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Dezert Built
    Thanks guys!!! And TRICOMA, i live in pointsettia right by La Costa theater. I go all over tho, vista, encinitas and c-bad ha

20. Apr 17, 2010 at 7:51 PM
    STravis

STravis Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Travis
    Ruidoso, New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Offroad
    Your truck is sick man. I wish i could do that to mine.

To Top