1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Contemplating

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by stevomac59, May 27, 2010.

1. May 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM
    stevomac59

stevomac59 [OP] Is mod CraZy...

Member:
    Laredo, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner TRD
    3'' lift, custom stereo deck, 33'' toyo Mt tires, 17'' MotoMetal Rims, 20%Tinted front Windows, 5% Rear Windows, Blacked out Grille Surround, Bull Bar, HID Head and Fog lights, KC Daylighters, BHLM, Strobe Lights, Sockmonkey TRD 3rd BreakLight decal, 12'' MTX Thunder Subwoofer, 1000Watt Planet Audio Amplifier, Flowmaster Muffler Xhaust S40
    Alright... it's been a long while since I've done any modifications to the Taco... I'm going through withdrawals... I have a summer job and I'm making a steady amount of cash every week, but I am faced with a dilemma.

Should I save up enough money to go for the 6'' (4'' spindles and 2.5 bilsteins with a rear AAL) which will total up to about 1700 for parts, shipping, and installation

Should I save up for a 13 tw5 sub and get rid of my current ones that are taking up space on top of the back seat...

Should I save up for a new grille and fog lights?

what other things can I do?! Help me please!

2. May 27, 2010 at 8:13 AM
    Jigzor

Jigzor Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Silver Sky
    Personally, I would save for the lift. Do you also plan on getting new wheels and tires with it? That's going to be a big chunk of changes but it will be the most noticeable difference.

3. May 27, 2010 at 9:45 AM
    stevomac59

stevomac59 [OP] Is mod CraZy...

Member:
    Laredo, Texas
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner TRD
    3'' lift, custom stereo deck, 33'' toyo Mt tires, 17'' MotoMetal Rims, 20%Tinted front Windows, 5% Rear Windows, Blacked out Grille Surround, Bull Bar, HID Head and Fog lights, KC Daylighters, BHLM, Strobe Lights, Sockmonkey TRD 3rd BreakLight decal, 12'' MTX Thunder Subwoofer, 1000Watt Planet Audio Amplifier, Flowmaster Muffler Xhaust S40
    I would have to wait a little longer to upgrade to 35s..my 33s will have to do 'till then

To Top