1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cooper Discoverer S/T Maxx

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by eric3187, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Sep 24, 2012 at 11:53 PM
    eric3187

eric3187 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    anyone have these tires? how do you like them and what are your driving conditions? are they good in snow (they have the Mud/Snow rating, but whats real life handling like?)

ive searched the forum and online a bit and every thread i found just had mention of the tire i.e. "look at cooper s/t maxx" but no follow up or coments about the tire.

i may bite the bullet and pick up a set and see how they are regardless.

2. Sep 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM
    goufcustom

goufcustom 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Leonardtown, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 TRD Off Road DC SR5
    Bed Topper, Diff Breather, aFe Cold Air Intake, Satoshi Grill, Moved Horns, Oil Catch Can, Tailgate Lock, Husky Mud Flaps, H4 65/70W Bulbs, Lower Grill Mesh, TRD Skid Plate, LEDs in the bed, LEDs behind the grill for accent lighting, Parking lights as turn signals, LED turn signals and reverse lights, 5100s up front, eibachs up front, SS extended brake lines all around, 1.5" AAL in the rear, Relentless Fab U-Bolt Flip Kit, ICON Progressive AAL, TRD Wheel Center Caps, HomeLink, Heated Driver Seat, Hella 500 FF Driving Lights, BAMF Diff Skid, BAMF LCA Skids, BAMF Rock Sliders w/ KickOut.
    I would also like to know, and tell us what size and how many miles you have? I have been looking at their 265/75/16 and 275/70/16. I had a set of Cooper S4 on my Ponitac G6 and loved them, but not sure if Cooper makes good truck tires...

3. Sep 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM
    Maticuno

Maticuno Weapon Mechanic

Member:
    California High Deserts
    Vehicle:
    08 DCLB Sport
    Pioneer AVIC-D3, SWI-PS, Sirius Satellite Radio, 2X In-Cab 110V Outlets, Constant Fog Light Mod, Inverter Always 400W Mod, Anti-Pack-Rat-In-Intake Mod, Eibachs on 5100's, 2" Toytec AAL, B.A.M.F Rear Diff Skid, 265/70R17 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires
To Top