1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Costco T shirts

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement Officers' started by LT1, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Nov 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM
    LT1

LT1 [OP] Noob-ish

Member:
    SoCal-OC
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DC/LB/4x4/TRD supa sport!
    Limo Tint all the way around, tailgate theft mod, Console Vault, EGR vent visors, debadged emblems, TRD door emblems, Sockmonkey TOYOTA tailgate sticker, OME 3" lift w/aal, BAMF sliders, BHLM, MKW offroad M88 black 18" wheels.. for now..
    [​IMG]

So I love the Kirkland t-shirts from Costco cause they fit well and extremely comfy as duty (under) shirts. Then they started making black ones!! I was extremely excited cause in our department they allow us to wear black undershirts now. Problem is, now it's impossible to find the black ones. Did anyone else notice they don't have anymore black t-shirts? Does anyone else buy the Kirkland Signature t-shirts? Maybe a fellow TW'er and LEO can help me out and pick me up a set or two and send it? I'll pay for all shipping charges and stuff.. I've gone through a million shirts and they're the only ones for me..

2. Nov 8, 2011 at 7:22 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    order them? Most places( probably costco) you can order them online, and pick them up in store, or have it sent to your house.

3. Nov 8, 2011 at 7:28 PM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Floriduh
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    I like the 5.11 black undershirts...i'll have to give those a try

4. Nov 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM
    LT1

LT1 [OP] Noob-ish

Member:
    SoCal-OC
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DC/LB/4x4/TRD supa sport!
    Limo Tint all the way around, tailgate theft mod, Console Vault, EGR vent visors, debadged emblems, TRD door emblems, Sockmonkey TOYOTA tailgate sticker, OME 3" lift w/aal, BAMF sliders, BHLM, MKW offroad M88 black 18" wheels.. for now..
    I've tried.. they don't have it online.. I've hit up the stores and they say it's nearly impossible to call all the stores to see which ones have the black ones cause they share the same SKU number as the white ones. lame..:mad:

I did the 5.11 but they're kind eh, for me.. you gotta try the Kirkland ones, just make sure its a size that's good for you.. I go with a medium even tho I'm kinda med/large-ish (5'8" 185 lbs.) and it works perfectly.

To Top