1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coverking Neosupreme

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by JPHoyle1, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Sep 26, 2011 at 7:06 PM
    JPHoyle1

JPHoyle1 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    2017 OR DCSB MT
    Been looking around for seat covers for a while. Found these pretty cheap and they seem like they would do the job (keeping seats clean and dry). I see some other posts for the neoprene but can't find much for reviews or opinions on the neosupreme. Any one have any information about how these look/feel and how durable they are? Basically just don't want to spend the ~$300 for them to crap out after 6 months. Any pictures would be very helpful as well - particularly the black/black or the black/charcoal. Thanks.

Also...i know people swear by WO but i'm really not looking to spend double the cost of the Coverkings.

2. Sep 27, 2011 at 9:18 AM
    550kawirider

550kawirider Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryceson
    Visalia, CA
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD Sport DC SR5 4X4 - Mag Grey
    Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust, 2 10'' Image Dynamics IQD.V4, JCV 2DIN, Axxcess Steering Wheel Controller, MB Quart ONXY Component speakers, OME 855 Coils, 5100's Front/Rear, 1/4 Taco Lean spacer Firestone Ride Rite Air bags, GloShift Dual Digital Air Guage/Needle Gauge, LotTek A Pillar Dual Gauge Pod, Powder Coated TRD Sport Rims, Coverking Seat Covers, Custom Interior Lighting, Custom TRD Sport Decals, Tint, In cab power outlet, Fog anytime mod, Backup camera anytime mod, Blue Sea Systems 6 bank fuse block w/ thermal switch, Viper 5901 Security/Remote Start, LED Bed Lights, Blacked out Badges, In-cab air bag controller, 265/70/17 Duratracs, Viair On-board Air System, Grover Semi truck air horn, Rhino Rack over bed rack system
    Hi. Here is a pic of the black/charcoal neosupreme coverkings. Picked up front and rears from Costco.com on sale about 5 months ago and they have been holdind up great. A bit of a pain to install but look and feel great. I havent seen the WO in person but this is a great alternative. I was in the same situation, couldnt bring myself to spend over $500 on seat covers. Let me know if you have any other q's.

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top