1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Creatine

Discussion in 'Health' started by blake1012, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Evans381

Evans381 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Daystar leveling kit, Bull Bar, Full TSB work. 5% Window tint. 20" Gear Alloy "Recoil" wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    Nothing can compare to the nutrition of real food. lol Lean food not macdonalds

2. beastlytaco

beastlytaco This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma standard cab
    15% tinted back window, 25% on sides. Jardine catback exhaust system. horn modification, AFE pro dry S filter and secondary filter removed. All weather toyota tacoma mats.
    thats right^^

3. Evans381

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Daystar leveling kit, Bull Bar, Full TSB work. 5% Window tint. 20" Gear Alloy "Recoil" wheels wrapped in Cooper Zeon LTZ tires
    Im not trying to brag at all, and I might not know about a lot of things but nutrition is something im well educated on. Im not saying supplements aren't good but the only one I have ever taken is some protein shakes, no pills just shakes and clean food.

4. HSG100

HSG100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab SR5
    Pills are for desperate ppl.

5. beastlytaco

beastlytaco This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore

Member:
    First Name:
    Ian
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma standard cab
    15% tinted back window, 25% on sides. Jardine catback exhaust system. horn modification, AFE pro dry S filter and secondary filter removed. All weather toyota tacoma mats.
    yeah golds is full of people that use all kinds of things. its scary to imagine the things that they are putting into their bodies

6. Zombie Runner

Zombie Runner Are these black helicopters for me?

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Wichita Falls, TX
    Vehicle:
    Tundra, double cab.
    LED interior lights, stubby antenna, Pioneer in dash screen

I used creatine for two years in a row...I didnt drink enough water I guess and passed one kidney stone each summer...(not fun)2006-2007
    The first one they said was a calcium stone..I didnt know what that meant.
    I stopped using it for the rest of that year, the next summer I started using creatine and noXplode and passed another one that year as well...this one was worse and took alot onger to pass...the doc gave me morophine and I could still feel every bit of pain...

My advice would be to take it slowwww and drink a shit load of water if you do decide to take it.

7. Evans381

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Yes very bad and not worth it. I'll try to put a pic of my dad on here. He has done bodybuilding for over a decade and he has taught me that buiding the best physique is a science and nutrition is 90% of it. And that is so true.

8. hsc001

hsc001 Well-Known Member

Member:
    laurel, Maryland
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD off road lifted
    BHLM, 3" toytec coilovers, blacked out billet grille, hella 500's behind grille, volant CAI, Dual flowmasters 40's, HID, DTLT
    I have been using Universal Storm for about 2 months now and i am seeing decent results. Get a few sups and you will notice results. Right now i use gaspari nutrition super pump 250 for pre workout, Universal Torrent for post, optimum nutrition 100% whey, and the Universal Storm. Since using all this stuff my bench went from barely getting 225 4 times to repping it more then ten, and pushing up 315 for 4.

9. Evans381

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    My dad at the 93 NPC Mr. Georgia. This is dieting at its finest. lol He won.

[​IMG]

10. HSG100

HSG100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab SR5
    Nice, But i would never wanna be that ripped.

11. Evans381

Member:
    First Name:
    Ty
    Rome, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner SR5
    Some people are into it and some people aren't. I like that look but looking like Jay Cutler is way too extensive to me. lol but I have lots of respect for anyone that understands it and can diet that hard and compete.

12. Kmoney

Kmoney Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Laramie, WY / Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    '09 Super White DC SPORT LB 4x4
    White Dog, K&N Drop in Filter, K&N Oil Filter, Tacoma All Weather Rubber Mats, Rear Leaf TSB, TW Sticker
    I've been using creatine for over 5 years. Played football my first year in college (before tearing my knee apart) and our nutritionist recommended creatine along with NO delivery and of course a protein supplement. He always stressed the water and I listened... and never saw a problem. My diet was mostly good, high protein. Just my .02

13. BigBawlzTaco

BigBawlzTaco Wanna know how I got these scars?

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Forsyth,Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Chevy Avalanche
    Straight piped.
    i used to take N.O. Shotgun with N.O. Syntehsize a couple of months ago.
    the shits expensive and i could no long afford it.
    i went off it, i found out all it does is fill your muscle with water and fucks your kidney up.
    my muscles shrunk even though i continued to work out. i couldnt lift as much. if you have the money go for it, but never come off of it.

and dont do steroids.

your dick will look like 8--

not that i know :D

14. Colton

Colton Reagan/Bush '84

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    VA/SC
    Vehicle:
    08 4X4 TRD Sport super white
    Bilstein 5100 F&R, OME 885 w/ top plate spacers, 1.5" AAL, 285/70/17 Hankook Dynapro MT, 17x9 Level 8 MK6, 20% tint, AEM Brute force intake, Alpine CDE-W235BT, 2 12" Shok subs, Armortech sliders, EBC Stage IV brake it, stainless steel brake lines
    Whatever y'all take, drink LOTS of water, and I mean LOTS. Keep your guts healthy.

15. Y0TA

Y0TA TW Addict

Member:
    First Name:
    Zac
    Missoula
    Vehicle:
    05 BLK TRD Sport 4X4
    15% tint, debadged, painted black interior, 50s Flowmasters, K&N, Tailgait theft mod, Leer Topper, Sirius Sat Radio, BHLM, 4300k HIDs, DTRL mod, Metra Ipod adapter, Hella 500 behind black billet grille, OME 885s w/ AAL, Light Racing UCAs, Weathertech liners, Konig countersteers w/285s M/Ts, Scangauge II, 886 bulbs, Aux. reverse lights, Custom Bumper with Westin 8500 winch, Marathon camo seat covers
    I used it when I first started working out. I enjoyed it at first because I was getting getting good gains, but I recommend trying it in cycles. But you definitely need lots of protein. My personal favorite it Muscle Milk Cookies and Creme. Oh and I used the drink for creatine. In order to take the pills I think you need to take a ton of pills.

16. Kmoney

Kmoney Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelly
    Laramie, WY / Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    '09 Super White DC SPORT LB 4x4
    White Dog, K&N Drop in Filter, K&N Oil Filter, Tacoma All Weather Rubber Mats, Rear Leaf TSB, TW Sticker
    Haha... actually steroids make your dick temporarily bigger but your peaches shrivel up and get really small. That on top of all the emotional / hormonal issues and all the acne and estrogen levels SOARING when you get off... don't get me started on steroids, I had a lot of friends really mess their bodies and their minds up with them. Sorry to go off topic.

17. BigBawlzTaco

BigBawlzTaco Wanna know how I got these scars?

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Forsyth,Georgia
    Vehicle:
    Chevy Avalanche
    Straight piped.

hahaha thanks for the information :D

18. jandrews

jandrews Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat

You can take it however you want. Your cycle is far more important than before or after a workout.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it unless you're an athlete in a pure power sport (longjump, high jump, pole vault, shotput...mostly one-and-done track and field stuff)

For most other sports, you won't see much difference because creatine phosphate doesn't really come in to play in the metabolic cycles that power the body after about 30 to 60 seconds of activity.

19. DanGer

DanGer Avatar approved by 98tacomav6

Member:
    Northern Virginia & Blacksburg
    Vehicle:
    07 Base 4Cyl 4x4 Manual
    White Head Light mod, White shorty antennae, Doug Thorley Long Tube headers, AFE Drop in air filter, Secondary Air Filter Removed,
    I use it a lot and to be honest, I don't feel any gains from it, yet I still find it VERY important.

Even if it doesnt do anything, it helps get you in the gym and thats the most important benefit of it

20. usctacoma

usctacoma Be a thinker, not a stinker

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 Doublecab
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box
    My friend used creatine for a while. It's not worth it. It harms your body more than anything. Just work out hard and eat right like everybody else is saying and you will feel so much better.

To Top