1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Crutchfield Customer Service is Awesome

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by dbronzo, May 6, 2011.

1. May 6, 2011 at 12:47 PM
    dbronzo

dbronzo [OP] Protected by Armor Tech Offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport 4x4 w/ some Mods
    King Coilovers, LR UCA's, All Pro Sliders, ATO Full Skids, Pioneer AVH-P4300, 4.56 Gears, Front and Rear ARB Air Lockers, ATO Full Wrap High Clearance Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, ATO Hybrid Bumper, Smittybuilt XRC 8, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Rock Lights
    So I ordered a Pioneer 4300 which was back ordered. While I was waiting for it I found an open box one for $50 cheaper so I called and they sent me that one. When I received it there was an apology letter for my wait :). Makes you feel good that they care even though I knew it may take a while. During the install I realized that they forgot to include the wiring harness. Called them up and they shipped same day :). They also sent two apology e-mails and got a third with the wiring harness. The fact that they care enough to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and make things right will be the main reason that I will buy from them again.

2. May 7, 2011 at 12:47 AM
    808StateTacoma

808StateTacoma SEARCH button is my BEST FRIEND

Member:
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    Magnetic Grey 2010 TRD Sport Access Cab
    Weathertech Floor Mats Wet Okole Seat Covers Ultragauge Flowmaster Original 40 Series Rear Suspension TSB SlimbCubby 4300K HID Hi/Lo
    I too find crutchfield customer service outstanding. I've ordered many electronics with some being unbeatable deals and never had a problem receiving. Chatted with an agent and answered my questions promptly and correctly.

3. May 10, 2011 at 9:45 AM
    DocCisco

DocCisco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Utah County, UT
    Vehicle:
    LB TRD Sport 4x4
    I bought a B-8PT a few weeks back and was doing a self-install. Was overwhelmed with work issues at first and talked to a local install shop... they wanted $75 for the install so I decided to try and do the install myself.

After a 5 minute call to Crutchfield Tech Support I was all set. It was one of the best if not the best customer service call I've ever had. From now on I will buy all my electronics from Crutchfield.

4. May 10, 2011 at 9:55 AM
    808matt

808matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    19 Ranger
    yup yup

To Top