1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

crutchfield...

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by linkfeeney, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Dec 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM
    gizzygone

gizzygone Hi. My name is Gizzy.

Member:
    I've purchased a majority of my stuff from Crutchfield, and will agree they are top notch. They do stand behind their products, and their support staff is great.

However, this day and age, I think some of their services may be unnecessary. While I would never buy a headunit or speakers on ebay, you can find install kits for good money. And with this forum, you'll get great (if not better) support on the install, with plenty of pictures I'm sure. So, if you can find the same head unit SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper at another reputable store (Amazon, Best Buy, etc), I'd say skip Crutchfield...

But again, I'd only do that if you could find what you're looking for significantly cheaper...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jan 24, 2010 at 4:46 AM
    Teeps1206

Teeps1206 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Omaha, NE
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCSB MGM Off Road 4x4
    Roof Rack Rear step (not my choice)
    I have purchased a majority of my audio equipment from Crutchfield as well and every experience has been a great one. One time, I purchased some speakers online and the day after they shipped the price went down. I simply sent them an email and within a day I had an email confirmation that I had been credited for the price difference. HIGHLY recommended!!

Products Discussed in

To Top