1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Curious if anyone wants to buy Ipod and BluLogic

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by plmber58, May 8, 2009.

1. May 8, 2009 at 3:46 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    Like an idiot when I bought my new truck I rushed in and had BluLogic and an Ipod interface installed on the stock radio. I just had a Kenwood DNX6140 navigation system installed so the BluLogic and Ipod interface are no longer usable with my new system. I paid dealer prices for both. Again like an idiot.
    So if anyone out there is keeping their stock radio and would like these items I will sell them but if you are thinking of upgrading your radio head forget this.
    For the 2 Items installed I paid 880 dollars. :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

2. May 8, 2009 at 3:49 PM
    stampaid4

stampaid4 Improvise Adapt Overcome

Member:
    how much do u want?

3. May 8, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    plmber58

plmber58 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    California
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner sr5 package Pyrite Mica color
    BLU Logic, Ipod interface, storage lock box for existing storage area, debadged, new color grill, wet okole seat covers, coming a Kenwood DNX6140 radio head unit, and a Protecta bed mat
    Do not know yet as I never sold anything here or on the internet. Dealer cost was 229 for bluelogic and 246 for ipod interface.
    I was just checking if there was anyone that would be interested. I do not have the instructions on how to install though but they do come with wiring harneses. I do have the operstional instructions though.

4. May 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM
    stampaid4

stampaid4 Improvise Adapt Overcome

Member:
    i am interested in the ipod interface...would only like to pay around 75-100 dollars because i might want to buy a deck in the future

To Top