1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

custom spare tire mount

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by tacoma08MZ, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Dec 19, 2014 at 1:23 PM
    Chopper678

Chopper678 Professional Threadjacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    '07 SR5 PreRunner V6 DCSB
    5100s@0.85"+Eibachs, Toytec 2" AAL, Weathertech floor liners, WO seat covers, UltraGauge, ammo box mod
    I can't right now but when I get to my home computer I will be able to. I am POSITIVE Pilfreybilt, Relentless, SOS, and the others who I can't quite remember right now have something like this if not better. Just remember the stress points, I wouldn't put any weight on the bed rails, only the bed itself. One guy had one only on his bed rail and the shear force ripped something apart.

2. Dec 19, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    Chopper678

Chopper678 Professional Threadjacker

Member:
    First Name:
    Devin
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    '07 SR5 PreRunner V6 DCSB
    5100s@0.85"+Eibachs, Toytec 2" AAL, Weathertech floor liners, WO seat covers, UltraGauge, ammo box mod
    The more I think about it, the more I lean towards designing and welding my own. I want maximum bed space and I have an idea for a latch release so that you can swing the whole thing up and access the front of the bed towards the cab.

3. Dec 31, 2014 at 11:25 AM
    tacoma08MZ

tacoma08MZ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Levi
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    2008 Access Cab 4x4
    tinted head/tail lights-blacked out badges-3 inch tuff country lift 33 inch nittos-black steelies custom spare bed mount-hilift-weathertechs-kenwood dnx5120 dvdnav headunit-remote start-painted grille surround-fog lights-grillcraft black mesh grille
    I Was just over it being in the bed after a few years and stuck it back underneath that's all

Products Discussed in

To Top