1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Vinyl decals

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Adub4real, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:05 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Does the OP have permission from Bob, who owns TW, to make Tacoma World stickers?

2. Oct 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
    mromeo

mromeo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Atlanta GA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DCSB TRD OR
    None yet
    PM sent

3. Oct 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM
    GreyGhost

GreyGhost Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eli
    Placentia, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport
    Anybody hear from Adam recently. Or is anybody still waiting for their decals or a response from him. I'm sure he's busy but I was told I would recieve them but nothing yet. Just want to see if there are others in the same boat that I'm in.

4. Oct 7, 2013 at 8:01 PM
    toyota4x4man

toyota4x4man Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 Longbed 4X4
    +1

5. Oct 8, 2013 at 5:49 AM
    Chiloco

Chiloco Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kris
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 PreRunner TRD
    Tailgate RedNeck Anti-Theft LED Interior and Exterior Factory after purchase SAT Radio Clasp and Lock on bed Lock Boxes Hard wired the Radar Detector More to come. Just got the truck.... :-)
    +1 +the other guy. Going on two months.

6. Oct 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM
    Adub4real

Adub4real [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    2013 graphite double cab trd
    20% tint, rear diff breather relocation to bed. just bought it more to come!
    I have prior orders paid and finishing, 2 I don't charge for the design aspect on custom orders. 3 I pay the shipping. 4 this got a little busier than I expected. 5 you can always go to another person if I'm taking to long cause I never ask for your money till I have time to work on it. 6 I'm not making any money off this as my prices are low to help out other TW members.....i do it because I enjoy it.....i also posted that I will be taking the rest of October off for hunting......i apologize for people I didn't get back to, if you would like to wait till the end of the month great, if not cool. I'm not chaining you to buying from me. Its a hobby! I like tacomas, and TW world that's the only reason I'm offering this on here. So in turn don't bash me on my thread if I have not held you to anything or took any money from you...there are a lot of great people on here, and the ones I have worked with have been great. I will continue to help at the beginning of November.

7. Oct 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM
    GreyGhost

Member:
    First Name:
    Eli
    Placentia, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport
    I wasnt bashing just curious if anybody had heard from you. I ordered and paid on august 19. I did receive my order but it was wrong. You said i was going to get my replacement but never did. so i have been waiting. i did get a response from you via text saying i would receive them within these next couple of days. There are other vendors on here but i made the deal with you. if this doesnt work out i will go to them once reimbursed. I look forward to receiving the decals so i can post back pics of your work.

8. Oct 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:

not directed towards you, its other posts prior to yours, we talked about your situation. I understand where you were at.

9. Oct 8, 2013 at 5:02 PM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    when the first of the month hits I will have set bedsides to order and customizing them will be easier to go off a list to start a base set from. The customizing and designing that it takes for some of these orders puts me far behind. Custom work is a good thing because of the oportunity to make it something of your own. Some of the problem has been getting exactly what the person wants thru texting and emails. basically not easy to read minds! So I think with having a general starting point and being able to tweak those areas will help narrow this process down. That is my own fault and I should have started this way to begin with. You live and learn. I also have got an Idea of the volume that I can do in a timely matter. Please take in the fact that again I did not intend to be as busy as it has been and time management for this endeavor has been a learning process. So please keep in faith with me I do like to do this stuff and get it out there to the forum.

10. Oct 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM
    Nixinus

Nixinus Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    I'm looking at purchasing a vinyl decal for the hood scoop but also the trailing edge of the hood (by the windshield gutter) in flat black. Can you PM me if the latter is possible and cost for both?

11. Oct 16, 2013 at 11:52 PM
    Tacoeye 808

Tacoeye 808 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    rey
    Maui
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma 4x4 sport
    plasti dip emblems
    How much for the two on the left?

12. Oct 17, 2013 at 3:59 AM
    jetta.the.hut

jetta.the.hut B4nn3d

Member:
    First Name:
    Aren
    Aberdeen,NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 Access Cab Long Bed 4x4
    Adam I'm still waiting, any progress?

13. Oct 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    Mountaineers11

Mountaineers11 RN

Member:
    First Name:
    Reuben
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2019 Double Cab Sport
    Tacoma Trifold Tonneau
    I'm still waiting. And I have paid. You said that you would send them on 10/9/13, and I still don't have them, nor have I heard back from you. I am getting concerned because I initially paid on September 1st and I just want to know what the issue is. If you have finished them like you said you have, where are they at?

14. Oct 18, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    spieler

spieler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jonesborough, TN
    Vehicle:
    13 white DCSB SR5 4x4
    3" Lift kit/265 Duratracs/SCS Stealth 6 matte black wheels, OEM White grille switcheroo, TRD skid derped white, CSjumper drtl map dome parking lights fog light bulbs, Lifetime LED headlights, **Reverse light mod, Foglight anytime Mod, Trimmed mudflaps, Fully Debadged, 3rd brake light cover by well...me, Liquid Innovations black carbon dipped front emblem, G-Tek Fab diamond plate white door sill protectors, SOS Bolt-on Sliders bedlined, MattGecko rear window security bar, Hardwired Radar Detector w/custom sucker mount, Horse Stall Bed Mat, Audiocontrol LC2i with custom mount ACR-1 remote, Custom sub box behind drivers rear seat, Mag light holder behind seat, Center console organizer , Passenger seatbelt flapper fix, Tailgate anti-theft Mod, Bed storage Locks Mod, hygieneboy ghetto gutter grille guard
    Guys, I have to take up for a fellow decal dude. He posted a few posts ago that ALL of October he is hunting and orders would be delayed. Give him a break, unless you have already promised timelines. I sometimes don't get things out as promised because this is my hobby not my regular job doing decals and whatnot. Take a deep breath yall!

15. Oct 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM
    Motoman423

Motoman423 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    SO CAL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma PreRunner DC
    TKO off road wheels Biltstien ZA HD shocks front and rear Flowmaster Delta flow 40 series cat back Flowmaster exhaust tip Full tint Truck Champ running/nerf bars 265/75/ LT16 tires Falken Rocky Mountain ATS tires Blacked out TRD emblems 2006+ Tacoma emblems/Badges tough country traction bars etc...
    well said! :D

16. Oct 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    I was on the phone with Adam yesterday pertaining to my own order. This guys got a full time job and family and does this service on the side. (much like yours truly)

He puts out a quality product and is worthy of your patience.

Hang in there. You've got nothing to worry about :thumbsup:

17. Oct 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    I second both spieler and homers thoughts.
    We get busy with real-life and day jobs..sometimes have no time for ourselves with these side jobs.
    We have all built trustworthy relationships with members on here.
    You have proof that others got their orders.
    Relax and be patient!
    We wouldn't let you down!

18. Oct 18, 2013 at 1:58 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    I've been wondering this myself
    Saw another guy do them also....never got answers tho

19. Oct 18, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    GreyGhost

Member:
    First Name:
    Eli
    Placentia, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport
    Well it's unfortunate to say but I still have not gotten my decals that I ordered back in August. And I have requested my money back. I felt I was getting the run around cause everytine i sent a text or message I would here the same answere of "I just sent them and you should receive them any day". Well months came and went but my decals didn't arrive. I understand this is a side gig for adam and all others that provide this service but when you commit to do something, you need to come thru for your paying customers. I have no doubts that Adam puts out a great product. So like the others said hang in there. But unfortunately for me he couldn't deliver the correct decal and I felt I was being lied to everytime I contacted him. So good luck to everyone that is still waiting.

20. Oct 18, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    Fiolo

Fiolo Senior member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1998 Tacoma, 2022 Tacoma, 2019 L5P Duramax
    Lost track many mods ago
    Thanks for the info, I was looking to buy a pair of Bedside decals but might get them somewhere else now

Products Discussed in

To Top