1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom Vinyl decals

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Adub4real, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Oct 18, 2013 at 7:52 PM
    SteelCityAirman7

SteelCityAirman7 Decal Commander

Member:
    First Name:
    B
    OH-IO!
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma SR5 4x4 TRD
    OEM Roof Rack, pelfreybilt Bed Bar, satoshi grille, tinted headlights and taillights, LED Parking and Reverse, 6000k HIDs, 32" LED Lightbar behind bottom bumper grille(www.okledlightbars.com), TACOMA bed mat, 20% windows tinted all around, plasti dipped front valence/lip, flowmaster dual exhaust, Bedlined Sliders w/ Kickout from AnB Fab
    Well I'm sorry to hear that...
    I do make sure mine get sent out.
    Even if they make it late, I make sure they get there

2. Oct 18, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    This was addressed but may have been missed.

No the OP does not have permission and the pic posted was of one made prior to coming to that understanding.

To date tcBob is the source for them.

3. Oct 19, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    spieler

spieler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jonesborough, TN
    Vehicle:
    13 white DCSB SR5 4x4
    3" Lift kit/265 Duratracs/SCS Stealth 6 matte black wheels, OEM White grille switcheroo, TRD skid derped white, CSjumper drtl map dome parking lights fog light bulbs, Lifetime LED headlights, **Reverse light mod, Foglight anytime Mod, Trimmed mudflaps, Fully Debadged, 3rd brake light cover by well...me, Liquid Innovations black carbon dipped front emblem, G-Tek Fab diamond plate white door sill protectors, SOS Bolt-on Sliders bedlined, MattGecko rear window security bar, Hardwired Radar Detector w/custom sucker mount, Horse Stall Bed Mat, Audiocontrol LC2i with custom mount ACR-1 remote, Custom sub box behind drivers rear seat, Mag light holder behind seat, Center console organizer , Passenger seatbelt flapper fix, Tailgate anti-theft Mod, Bed storage Locks Mod, hygieneboy ghetto gutter grille guard
    Same here. I'm new to this forum but for sure not forums in general. I'm not going to copy someone else's design without their permission or reasoning. Now simple TRD or horns or custom work, that's a whole different ballgame since the Eps or ai files for some are breading available online. When I lived in Jacksonville many years ago I made a good side job living doing decals but ultimately stopped because of people's constant bitching about timeliness, etc so I'm glad to see many good peeps on here. This is the best forum (as well as tundra talk) I have ever belonged to and people here seem to be very trustworthy and loyal so that's a real good thing! I'm a country boy now who lives in the country who likes to help and throw our a decal or two when needed to fuel My mods lol! Keep up the good works guys!

4. Oct 22, 2013 at 2:35 PM
    Adub4real

Adub4real [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    2013 graphite double cab trd
    20% tint, rear diff breather relocation to bed. just bought it more to come!
    ok then, here's the real deal....i sent ecjr a set of bedsides how it sounded he wanted.....just like another set I made previously and sent a pic to him. With one minor change. He got the decals, and said they were wrong, I requested to send them back after the thought of the minor change didn't seem to make sense, so when I get the first bedsides back, I'll refund your money, k Bud! I can't read your mind so be clear next time and when I send a pic don't agree with it unless its exactly what you want. SO WHEN I GET THE ORIGINALS BACK YOULL GET YOUR REFUND, AND THEY WILL BE ON SALE FOR A CHEAPER PRICE. GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

5. Oct 23, 2013 at 6:51 AM
    spieler

spieler Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jonesborough, TN
    Vehicle:
    13 white DCSB SR5 4x4
    3" Lift kit/265 Duratracs/SCS Stealth 6 matte black wheels, OEM White grille switcheroo, TRD skid derped white, CSjumper drtl map dome parking lights fog light bulbs, Lifetime LED headlights, **Reverse light mod, Foglight anytime Mod, Trimmed mudflaps, Fully Debadged, 3rd brake light cover by well...me, Liquid Innovations black carbon dipped front emblem, G-Tek Fab diamond plate white door sill protectors, SOS Bolt-on Sliders bedlined, MattGecko rear window security bar, Hardwired Radar Detector w/custom sucker mount, Horse Stall Bed Mat, Audiocontrol LC2i with custom mount ACR-1 remote, Custom sub box behind drivers rear seat, Mag light holder behind seat, Center console organizer , Passenger seatbelt flapper fix, Tailgate anti-theft Mod, Bed storage Locks Mod, hygieneboy ghetto gutter grille guard
    :facepalm: I feel ya man. I deal with sending proofs all day and peeps agree, then say ...thats not what I wanted.

6. Oct 23, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    GreyGhost

GreyGhost Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eli
    Placentia, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport
    WOW...The real deal!! you must have bumped your head cause your confused homeboy...... you might want to check your emails, PM's, and texts cause i have every discussion we had in regards to my order. So lets begin:
    Here is the first image you sent me that i said to remove the SPORT cause it looked to bulky:
    [​IMG]

Then you sent me these images cause you had some laying around:
    [​IMG]

At that point this is what i replied to your image:
    As far as the color scheme I was looking for a flat black or matte black with a red shadow. And maybe the biohazard symbol in red. Something like this:

[​IMG]

After that you sent me another email saying you sent me an image to review which was this one again:
    [​IMG]

So i replied with my image once again and told you:
    Oh ok I didn't see it the first time. Could you make the TRD a flat black with red out line. Like this:

[​IMG]

At that point you told me that you were out of matte black so i would have to wait or go with semi gloss. I told you that i would wait for the matte black. After waiting 2-3 weeks i finally received the WRONG colored decals... I agreed to the layout and design but not the color scheme. I gave you images of what i wanted and you made me wait for the matte black and you still got it wrong. So dont come on here and make me look like the bad guy saying that i agreed to your images and then decided i didnt want them once i received them. Just man up, admit that you messed up my order and hope it doesn't happen again to future customers. I tried to work it out with you but you couldnt come thru. I dont want to sit here and post up more images of the other conversations we had about this. You might want to reread your emails text and PM to get you facts straight before you come on here and try and bash me. SO GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!!

7. Oct 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    ^^^guess we can argue all day about it and waste time, or be done. When I get back the ones I sent you will get your refund as I told you. Have a good day Homie.

8. Oct 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    toyota4x4man

toyota4x4man Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 Longbed 4X4
    I just got my decals today from Adam and they're gggggggreat!!!!

9. Oct 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    That makes two of us. :cool:

10. Oct 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    Adam did some fine work for sure.

[​IMG]

Bravo Adam! :thumbsup:

markelhof likes this.
  11. Oct 24, 2013 at 4:15 AM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    truck looks good Craig! All shined up for the weekend

12. Oct 28, 2013 at 3:30 PM
    livelifetolive

livelifetolive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    SOBERDAVE
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2009 4dr Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    Hey Adam, sent you a email. just letting you know. Thanks

13. Oct 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Mountaineers11

Mountaineers11 RN

Member:
    First Name:
    Reuben
    West Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2019 Double Cab Sport
    Tacoma Trifold Tonneau
    My new bedsides finally on! Thanks Adam :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Oct 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    TIM.TRDSparks

TIM.TRDSparks Well-Known Member

Member:
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Vehicle:
    08 Taco DCLB RR
    CBI BUSHMASTER, BUDBUILT SKIDS SET, OME SUSPENSION, DAKAR LEAFS, TRD EXHAUST AND CAI PLUS MORE
    [​IMG]

Got this in from Adam and it looks amazing! Getting the bedsides done this week

15. Oct 29, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    thanks for the kind words, and the decals look awesome! I have quit the eBay store to focus on custom stuff. I am back up and running with a more free to devote to this stuff schedule. I was behind with some orders due to life sh#t. I apologize for the inconveniences anyone may have had. With that said LETS GET BACK TO BUSINESS TACOHOLICS!

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  16. Oct 29, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    Decals were a big hit at the Va Meet this past weekend.

[​IMG]

Great job Adam! :thumbsup:

17. Oct 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    never got it.

18. Oct 30, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    sweet! thanks buddy! I also see a Rausch Decal. I want to had there this spring. I have never been.

19. Oct 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Adub4real

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Ithaca N.Y.
    Vehicle:
    yeah Buddy! looks Good and center!

20. Oct 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM
    livelifetolive

livelifetolive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    SOBERDAVE
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2009 4dr Tacoma TRD OR 4x4
    i sent to stksce@yahoo.com...lmk if that right...I'll send again or if you have another email lmk.

Thanks again

Products Discussed in

To Top