1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by Quadabaum, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 15, 2017 at 7:00 PM
    Quadabaum

Quadabaum [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 DCSB
    265/75R16 Falkens, ADS 2.5" Stage 3 Suspension, Go Fast Camper
    I am looking into getting in on the fox wing awning group buy and would like to sell my current awning. It is located in macon, ga. 31204, for shipping costs. Specs can be gotten off the provided link.

https://cascadiatents.com/shop/standard-awning/

It is the 79" version, I will sell it at a 50% discount + shipping so that puts it at $150+ shipping.

The reason it is priced this low is because it does have a little damage.

1. When I first got it I went to the beach and the wind pull the awning up, bending some of the aluminum a little bit (I will get pictures). This does not effect the awning and it is still very usable with no problems.

2. While I working on my trailing build I had this stored on a ladder rack, somehow some moisture found its way in and stained the fabric. I have shampooed it but you can still tell it is stained, again this does not effect the ability to use the awning. (I will get pictures of this also)

Currently at work so pictures will be added tomorrow.The case is still in good condition and zips up, I have the ropes and forks for tying it down. I will also include the aluminum L bracket mounts. My only reason for selling is that I would like to get in on the group buy for the Chinese fox wing awning as I believe it will better suit my needs/wants. This has been a great awning for me and I have gotten a good bit of use out of it. If it doesn't sell I will continue to use it as is.

Here are some pictures of it in use, these pictures were taken after the damage occurred but I will get close ups of the damage posted. You can tell I changed vehicles, I am now in the Tacoma of course.

cvt awning florida.jpg
    cvt awning fl 2.jpg
    cvt awning outer banks.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Nov 15, 2017 at 8:24 PM
    Kmalloy

Kmalloy Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orange County, California & Flagstaff, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2014 4x4 TRDORACLB
    Diff. Breather Skids Rigid D2 Ditches Bed Lights Full Interior LED Husky Floor Liner Bed Stiffeners
    Location?

3. Nov 15, 2017 at 8:41 PM
    Quadabaum

Quadabaum [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD OR 4x4 DCSB
    265/75R16 Falkens, ADS 2.5" Stage 3 Suspension, Go Fast Camper
    That makes too much sense. Thank you, updated the post. Macon, ga 31204

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in