1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Damaged Tailgate skin FS or Trade.

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Techoma, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Apr 5, 2011 at 10:46 AM
    Techoma

Techoma [OP] This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner
    Cab Chop, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs, Panasonic HU w cam, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Midland all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, ScanguageII, AVID Custom sliders and rear bumper, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. BAJA Roof Rack with ARB Awning and 4 6" LED combo lights mounted to it, Weathertechs front and rear.
    If you trashed yours, and can do minor body work... this could be the ticket. Mine is being replaced by the insurance co, and I am retaining the pictured skin in case someone wants it. You must use your hardware as they are gutting this one to put on the new tailgate.

Lesson learned... don't back up the trailer when tailgate is down!!!! :sadviolin:Offers?

2. Apr 5, 2011 at 1:37 PM
    Rocketcell

Rocketcell ROCKETCELL

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Perth,Ontario,Canada
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma Trd double cab 4.0l Auto
    6" fabtech lift Mickey Ts
    Learned the same lesson with loading sled and quad. I just wanna know where I can find an entire replacement. Mine is screwed and locked upwards at least, anyone know a good parts source. Also a rear left drivers quarter panel with the fender flare?
    If anyone could shed some insight it would be great.
    Thanks

3. Apr 5, 2011 at 1:39 PM
    mike686

mike686 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    Waldorf
    Vehicle:
    10 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    See Build Thread
    Looks like you didn't hit the. trailer head on ... sorry couldn't help it