1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

damn d-boys

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by usctacoma, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Jul 2, 2009 at 4:08 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

ClemsonTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    yeah i wishi lived on hhi though bluffton sucks dick cuz there nothing to do but we do have a better movie theater

2. Jul 2, 2009 at 4:33 AM
    Phantom_X-SP

Phantom_X-SP Rude Boy |><|

Member:
    High Point, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 DC Black Sand Pearl X-SP
    Its weird that these type of people live down there. I'm in Bluffton/HHI at least once a month and never run across these people. It sucks since you were in a guarded community and that crap still happened. I'll make sure to keep an eye out next time I'm in the area. Glad nothing happened to your truck bro.

3. Jul 2, 2009 at 6:46 AM
    Mandy3206

Mandy3206 Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Juan PR
    Vehicle:
    Sand Pearl Black 06 6spd DC SB TRD OR Moded
    I can't get pass the comments about killing a human being for breaking into a car.

My truck was broken in a few weeks ago and I lost about $1500.00 when all was accounted for.

Sure I would like to hurt the low life that did this to me, but now a few weeks later I replaced everything that was stolen, with better and upgraded stuff and I'm not dealing with a legal procedure that would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Taking life isn't an easy thing to do if you're a normal person, and you must think way before hand if you're willing to deal with the consequences of doing that action.

Me, I think I would go that route if cornered and felt my life or my family is in imminent danger of death, but I wouldn't think of killing a human being for stealing my stuff, I may hurt him a lot, maybe cripple the SOB for life in an extreme case, but killing the SOB sounds like an excess to me and probably for the jury too.

Be smart, protect your shit and draw a territory in your area so everyone knows not to fuck with you, but if it happens, move on and never look back at it.

I've seen to many machos that got killed for some cheap stuff.

Unless you're a career criminal, you wouldn't want a kill on your resume.

Use your gun wisely, shoot near them to scare them away, they probably aren't from around there and will think it twice to come back.

4. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:32 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    Pioneer DEH-P5100UB single din HU and black dash kit, Alpine 12" sub custom inverted box bed liner'd, various interior trim painted black, 48 blue LED domelight, cheepo floor mats, hose clamp mod, Cobra CB and knock off firestik, Stock steelie rims, with 265/75/16 Sumitomo HTR Sport A/T's
    ha keep an eye out for my truck

5. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:35 AM
    usctacoma

usctacoma [OP] Be a thinker, not a stinker

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5 Doublecab
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box
    When it comes down to it, I would'nt kill somebody for that. I was just trying to express how pissed of I was. But your right, killling somebody for that is well... overkill.

6. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:36 AM
    usctacoma

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Tint, Black Badges, Firestone Destination 265-70-17s, Weathertech Floor Liners, Sockmonkey decals, Flowmaster 40, Defiant light bar, 4 5" PIAA 540s, BHLM, 5100s @ .85, eibach springs, 1/4" Toytec spacer, 2" Toytec AAL, painted grill, UWS tool box
    Well Bluffton is definitely worse than Hilton Head in the crime category, but if you go to the right places, you would see that there are plenty of these people around.

7. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:38 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    yeah i went to pick up a kid for summer school and i was the only white person in there and i was in a brand new truck, this guy rolling a blunt walked up to mee and asked if i was a cop i was like WTF and got outta there

8. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:44 AM
    usctacoma

Member:
    Columbia, South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    haha. yeah thats Bluffton for ya.

9. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:50 AM
    ClemsonTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam
    Lexington, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma
    yeah he had to walk to school

10. Jul 2, 2009 at 8:05 AM
    TX Tacoma

TX Tacoma Fightin Texas Aggie

Member:
    Arlington, TX
    A couple of rounds from your window towards these @ssholes (without hitting them) will ensure they never return, and you don't have to go to court to explain yourself or have any other legal hassles. The only downside is you may have a mess next to your truck where they soil themselves while running away.

11. Jul 2, 2009 at 8:21 AM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    The only problem with that is that you will suffer their lawyers wrath. You can either kill them or let them go no inbetween. Run out and scare them but if you get into it with them they have as much if not more rights than you. Sad!
    I do agree with you to a point. If I have to physically get involved then its life threatening, and will be handled as such. For I will tell the police that Ii was in fear for my life.

12. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:06 AM
    BUZZ5

BUZZ5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S.Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Many
    I really doubt anyone was actually serious,just aggravated replies.Nice sermon though.:)

13. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:19 AM
    FL4x4Taco

FL4x4Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    The people breaking in are the one making the decision that they might get hurt. Thanks for the liberal green weenie sermon. Last time I checked blue collar folks work hard for what they have with the sweat on their brow. What about that abuse the person is doing the owner of the vehicle/house etc??? Causing them to work more laborous hours, in the heat, rain, snow etc busting their ass to replace what was lost (stolen)? Who the FUCK is looking out for the victims in this country?! I don't see anything wrong with holding them at gun point until a law enforcement officer is on site to take over and arrest them. If they get shot, they were going to cause harm to the person (VICTIM) holding them at gun point while waiting for johny law. Sick and tired of people always worried about the fucker who is causing the crime. If we let a few car theifs hang from a tree... bet you car theft would drop like a rock.

14. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM
    BUZZ5

BUZZ5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S.Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Many
    ^^^Damn right!:infantry:

15. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:39 AM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Totally agree man. Good post.

16. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM
    Mandy3206

Member:
    San Juan PR
    Vehicle:
    Yes, I remember my days when I was young, dumb and full of come, I would probably had done something stupid if I found someone breaking in my truck, but time and experience have taught me a thing or two.
    No sermon here, I just spread the knowledge I got.

BTW, I love guns and have an extensive collection, both long and short and the difference is that I actually use them in a regular basis, this training has made me aware of many things that people disregard 'cause the lack of knowledge (law awareness).
    Know your area, even castle laws have their limitations as how you can legally kill somebody.

IMO the whole truck with all that's inside it isn't worth the trouble alone of killing someone, much less the psychological repercussions of it, teaching a lesson to the SOB is granted, but killing, as usctacoma said, is an overkill and most likely you'll end up in jail.

17. Jul 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM
    FL4x4Taco

FL4x4Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    ^ I agree. If you read... I said hold them at gun point until a law officer arrives on scene. All I can say is I've busted my ass 7 days week for months on end on some job sites, working 12 hr days in the sun, baking in the sun. While some Welfare fucker was breaking into my truck. Fuck you and liberal shit heads. You must not work hard enough for your money. I stand up for what is mine in this world if I've worked for it. I'm more worried about god judging me rather than some liberal judge. Maybe you should fight for child molester rights too. Let them get off with a 3 week probation sentance and shit like that in the NE and all over. Work hard, play by the rules and follow the straight and arrow and stand up for what is RIGHT.

If you told me to my face I was young dumb and full of come, I'd slap your fucking teeth down your throat. I have more responsibilities than most 40yr olds.

Back on topic. Keep an eye on your truck, get an alarm and put up a surveilance camera that feeds into a hard drive recorder. I have one with awsome night vision :)

18. Jul 2, 2009 at 11:02 AM
    Mandy3206

Member:
    San Juan PR
    Vehicle:
    You're taking this a bit personal my friend, and this is the last I'll comment on the subject.

Imagine yourself busting your ass 7 days week for months on end on some job sites, working 12 hr days in the sun, baking in the sun. While some Welfare fucker was breaking into your truck, then you find him and confront the bastid and kill the junkie, then the liberal judge and jury sentence you to 20 yrs, then your 5yr old son has to grow with another father that your exwife had to get to support your son, catch my drift, all your life and future thrown away because you were an asshole and wanted to show that you have bigballs and killed some nothing to loose scumbag.

A gun owner has to be a responsible gun owner or the antiguns will take the guns away from us, the antis would love some yahoo shooting from the window to the car thief or trying to be a vigilante holding the villians until police arrives.
    Guns are there to protect us from danger, not to cause harm to other humans, if you need to cause some pain, then cap a knee or bust a foot, the sucker will remember the lesson the rest of his sorryass life.

All I'm saying is that know the law in your area and decide for yourself if the cost of replacing something material is worth the repercusions your actions may yield, criminals don't have anything to loose, but you probably have and don't let a momentary lapse fuck up the rest of your life.

BTW, I doubt you are capable of knocking anybodys teeth down the throat.

I'm done with this subject

19. Jul 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    Something similar happend to me in Houston 35 years ago. I confronted the 4 guys with my S&W .357 and they all turned white. F**K 'em. If one of them had made a move I would surely have shot him. Houston was like the wild west back then......

20. Jul 2, 2009 at 11:10 AM
    Hootbro

Hootbro Omnipotent

Member:
    Delaware
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR/SX Tacoma Access Cab 4x4 3.5L
    Wanting to slap someones teeth down their throat over those spoken words, shows immaturity as well.

Bravado is one thing but there is still a 50/50 chance you just may get your teeth knocked down your throat.

Products Discussed in

To Top