1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

damn d-boys

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by usctacoma, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Jul 2, 2009 at 7:03 PM
    bigmooze

bigmooze Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Belle River, ON
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 access cab SR5
    Bilstein 5100's all round (0" up front with stock springs), 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, K&N 63 Series Aircharger Kit, Flowmaster Super 44 Muffler, Delta Champion Toolbox, fog lights, back-up lights, Sirius satellite radio with PA15-TOY, Midland 1001z CB radio with 2' Firestik II antenna, Weathertech floor mats, AVS sill protectors, Marathon SuperHides Seatcovers (Universal Digital Camo), trimmed front mud flaps, Viair 20005 OBA, Warn W650D driving lights and W650F fog lights on N-Fab light bar, Hi-Lift X-treme jack with off road accessories, TracRac "TracONE" system
    I should add... I don't want to sound like I'm preaching, just expressing opinion :)

2. Jul 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    When I first moved to Texas 3 years ago from Utah a neighbor came up to me and asked if I had any weapons. He said good and that if I had to shoot any body to just be sure to drag them into the house after I shot them since it was legal to shot an intruder but not a trespasser in Texas.. I just thought that was funny. That is why I use rock salt for home defense. It hurts alot but it won't kill you..

3. Jul 2, 2009 at 9:12 PM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    If they survive, you're gonna have to put up with their tasteless lawyer. When he's dead, they don't hear his side of the story (which could be complete lies) and you won't get jail time for protecting yourself.

4. Jul 3, 2009 at 9:22 PM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    Yes, there are sever adverse consequences for "Killing." However, BLUNT-TIPPED ARROWS & PAINT BALLS (even frozen ones) aren't going to "kill" --Hence the word "DETER." But A guy in Marysville, CA shot a person with a load of rock salt that he caught in the act of breaking into his house and went to court for several months pleading that he was simply defending his property and family. They sentenced him to 4 years in state prison for attempted murder! The assailant was a registered gang member and ex-felon. What's the world coming to?:confused: "Excuse me, I don't appreciate you trying to rob me. Now, will you leave before I get put in prison for protecting everything that matters to me? Pretty please??" The justice system tries, But FAILS!

5. Jul 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM
    bermise

bermise Well-Known Member

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD off road
    Total chaos spindles, Total chaos heim joint uca's, Icon E/T coilovers, Icon reservoir shocks, custom Deaver 10 leaf pack, 285/70/17 Cooper STT

Yea but that is Cali, its a whole different world there. Especially when it comes to gun control. I know they recently banned all lead ammo in the state. Other states are a lot more leanant on self defense cases. Of all the shootings in Texas by CHL members, every shooting has been justified.

6. Jul 4, 2009 at 8:27 AM
    BUZZ5

BUZZ5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S.Carolina
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner DC TRD Sport
    Many
    Cali elected Arnold for their Gov.:laugh:,what a f-n joke.The people of America need to wake up & stop electing these assholes into office.Obama doesn't know where the f-k he's from,but it's obvious who he's loyal too,and it's not us.They are handing the country over to the illegals & muslims & slowly taking away the rights of the natural hard working blue collar Americans.I advise all you middle class folks to arm yourselves well,don't register your weapons,& stockpile ammo,eventually they will try to take them from you too & you're gonna need them.The politicians are no different than those punks ripping off your shit& the only ones to stop them are you.:infantry:

7. Jul 4, 2009 at 8:29 AM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    I hear you. Crime has gotten ridiculous in the MB area (where I am) too. Some folks like to blame it all on tourists but we know that just isn't always the case.

8. Jul 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM
    Bs 02 Taco

Bs 02 Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Amelia, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    02 Tacoma 4x4 regular cab 5 speed
    Swiss cap Deckplate Stupid door chime Synthetics AFE pro dry JVC Ipod compatible head unit Vanilla air freshener :) 25%tint
    Where is that?
    I used to live on the island (Shipyard).
    Fortunately I never had any problems

9. Jul 4, 2009 at 9:05 AM
    carmellocafe

carmellocafe Begin With The End In Mind.

Member:
    First Name:
    KEVIN
    N. California
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD OR Access cab longbed
    You said it brother. He (Governator) can't even pronounce the name of the state he is working for= "Collyphoneya." It is a damn joke. I'm so fed up with the budget mess too. It's an absolute tragedy! Get this... Yolo County (Near Sacramento) announced yesterday that police & fire department services are no longer public services funded by state revenue. So, if a call to the fire department is made and they go put out a fire, it is now the property owner's legal responsibility to pay the fire department for 100% of their cost to respond.:eek: This is the first time a city has had to do this in our nation's history--Or so the media says. I don't want to get into political ranting here anymore than I already have. I could go on and on about the crazy things the sate is doing in the prison system & the cuts being made to human-services & education, but it just would be too much of a downer. Tacoma mods. help me keep my mind off of all that crazy stuff. Thank you Tacoma World!!:cool:

Products Discussed in

To Top