1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Darby Extend a truck

Discussion in 'Towing' started by Shenandoah, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Jun 29, 2011 at 5:06 PM
    Shenandoah

Shenandoah [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    09 Double Taco SR5 Off Road
    Tonno Tri-Fold, Extend-A-Truck Hitch
    Any body got any info on these just ordered one to carry my canoe and kayak. Also got the roof mounts just incase it doesnt ride well just on the bed. Also how do these work for particle boards and drywall?
    Thanks

2. Jun 29, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    Westside Medic

Westside Medic Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robby
    Montgomery, AL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    DRLM, DFLM, hid 8000k HL, bed extender, 16" moto metal 951 black and chrome , 285/75/16 bfg allterrain, Set of 5100's front set at 2.5", Tsb Rear leaf with 2" block , Jensen 7.5" flip up CD / DVD with iPhone hook up , in channel rain guards and husky floor mats, low profile black tool box, cool blue led interior dome and map lights, XM radio, Rearview camera in rear tag, Ham radio Kenwood TMV 708-A, 6 Whelen hideaway strobes and Whelen slimlighter in back window..Blacked out Badges.. Tinted tail lights and 3rd break light..
    I use one similar to the Darby to haul my 13.8 ft Hobie in the bed with no problem.

3. Jun 29, 2011 at 5:17 PM
    Westside Medic

Westside Medic Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robby
    Montgomery, AL
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    DRLM, DFLM, hid 8000k HL, bed extender, 16" moto metal 951 black and chrome , 285/75/16 bfg allterrain, Set of 5100's front set at 2.5", Tsb Rear leaf with 2" block , Jensen 7.5" flip up CD / DVD with iPhone hook up , in channel rain guards and husky floor mats, low profile black tool box, cool blue led interior dome and map lights, XM radio, Rearview camera in rear tag, Ham radio Kenwood TMV 708-A, 6 Whelen hideaway strobes and Whelen slimlighter in back window..Blacked out Badges.. Tinted tail lights and 3rd break light..
    I will send a pic when I get home.

To Top