1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dash rattle fix

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by terry13, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Nov 22, 2011 at 5:33 AM

terry13 [OP] Active Member

Feb 7, 2010
    First Name:
    2010 tacoma 4x4 sport
    Mud flap trim, T-Rex eyelids, map light dome light mod, hood deflector, Access bed cover, Grillcraft upper and lower, Painted engine cover, 2.5" Readylift leveling kit, 10" Kicker sub and amp, Weathertec floor liners, tailgate hose clamp mod, shortened factory antenna, EGR in channel window visors, flyzeye dash light, blacked out badges, 17x8 Ultra Maverick Wheels, 3rd brake light vinyl TRD decal, AFE CAI,
    I have searched and read some past post about fixs guys did to quite the dash rattle. Just not real clear on exactly what type of foam they used and where I could get it. I am pretty displeased that my 2010 has this issue. It just started and it is getting cold here so wondered if that had anything to do with it? I also need to take it in and have the blower fan replaced due to the "squeek" is starting. I have seen post recently about a new designed blower so hoping to get one of those. Thanks for the replies.
To Top