1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DDM HID? What The Hellll!

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by MOT, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Apr 27, 2010 at 1:09 PM
    LeadFootCaliKid

LeadFootCaliKid It's a work in progress.

Member:
    First Name:
    Blake
    Temecula/North SD
    Vehicle:
    2005 DC PreRunner TRD Off-Road
    Total Chaos UCA's, Icon coil-overs, Icon gas reservoir rear shocks, Eagle Alloy 17", Nitto Terra Grappler 285/75/17, Flowmaster 40, Kenwood deck, and dual 10" Kicker subs, shorty antenna. There's more...
    Hmmm. I totally understand why mine are like that, but I haven't seen anybody else with theirs like mine. Maybe I just haven't noticed, but how come many other kits don't have that shield?

2. Apr 27, 2010 at 1:34 PM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    35w 6000k regular ballast h10s for fogs = no problem and no excessive wait

35w 6000k slim ballast h7s for car = no problem and no excessive wait

Funny how the d1ck & pu55y show a few pages back didn't shut down the thread like it does in other threads..................I'm also willing to bet there's plenty of crap ass HIDs that can be had cheap and overnight on ebay for the impatient or impotent or whoever.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:00 PM
    MOT

MOT [OP] Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    This is right my cam was on no flash whitch means that the irous opens up more to let in more light!:D

4. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    By law they cannot charge you for your order until it is shipped. Stop talking to them and call your credit card company and ask for guidance. Trust me when the CC company gets involved things will start to happen. You are a consumer and will be protected....

5. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:05 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    HAHA ya that is what my wife said she works for zappos.com and they dont charge till it ships! All good i got them now and love them worth the wait and will order for my wifes car soon!

6. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM
    MJonaGS32

MJonaGS32 MJ on a GS

Member:
    First Name:
    MJ
    SF Bay Area (East)
    Vehicle:
    07 LT 4x4 DCSB 6spd Vagabond
    Drifter wedge camper, Dual battery, OBA, ARB locker, 4.56 gears
    Well, they charged me, I hope I get my tracking # soon :D

7. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    dont worry they will ship they are just slow i had to call and get my tracking number! If you go to the site on the side there is a order number list on the side when your number shows up or gets passed call them up!:D

8. Apr 27, 2010 at 3:24 PM
    rmb_crew

rmb_crew My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Jacksonville, FL 30.243103, -81.591007&#8206;
    Vehicle:
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew 4X4
    Access larado tonneau, magnaflow exhaust
    First time i ordered from them no problems. Second time i didnt get a tracking number... oh well it still showed up on my door step. Just relax and it will come in a week or so.

9. Apr 27, 2010 at 10:53 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    I have mixed feelings. I ordered mine from them and didnt get my email for like 10 days. But I called them 3 days after the order and spoke with a guy who told me they were on backorder and were in the process of being delivered to them, but were being delayed by customs (probably BS, but whatever). Long story short, took 3.5 weeks to get them to me, but due to price, quality and ease of install, WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!

Products Discussed in

To Top