1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dealer Throw In's

Discussion in 'Canada' started by C2TRDSport, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mar 9, 2012 at 1:29 PM
    C2TRDSport

C2TRDSport [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Calgary, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport
    Bone stock.....but not for long
    I'm picking up my 2012 TRD Sport DCSB on Monday! I'm wondering if anyone else who has bought from the dealer (In Canada, or otherwise) has been able to get them to throw in some accessories. I'd like a set of 4" step rails and a hood protector. Has anyone dickered on things like this or am I just dreaming here? Thanks!

2. Mar 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM
    whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    I got my bed extender for free. I should have tried harder to get more stuff though.

3. Mar 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM
    C2TRDSport

C2TRDSport [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Calgary, Alberta
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport
    Bone stock.....but not for long
    I am leasing. Wonder if that makes a difference...

4. Mar 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM
    Taco Dan

Taco Dan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4
    Door sil protectors, rubber bed mat, trimmed mud flaps, WeatherTechs, diff breather relocate, locking gas cap, lighted 4x4 switch, stock radio AUX adapt, eibach with 5100@0 with toytech top plate combo (2.5") suspension lift, arm rests re-upholstered, relentless fab bed bars, hidden cb radio set up, debadged, Total Chaos UCAs
    get the center console cargo net, and the all weather tacoma floor mats, don't settle for the carpeted ones. those they have to throw in there for free. even try the bed cargo net, key chain, t shirt? take all you can get. seize this opportunity, cause they are still making plenty of money off you.

5. Mar 9, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    Saskquatch11

Saskquatch11 TRUCK YEAH

Member:
    I got them to throw in a bronze protection package, skid plate, hood deflector, and they paid to have my tonneau cover painted (07 taco was BSP).

6. Mar 9, 2012 at 6:59 PM
    Superx2

Superx2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Iowa
    i got a toyota camo hat, 4 bed clamps, xtra set of front floor mats, and a thick organizer book thing. and when ever it goes in, it comes out looking brand new. (the truck)

and i traded a CB for the bed xtender.

7. Mar 9, 2012 at 7:04 PM
    OffroadToy

OffroadToy The dog did it...I swear!

Member:
    High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and l
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD OFFROAD 4x4 VSC/TRAC/DAC/HAC
    snugtop supersport canopy, black westin bullbar/tube steps, piaa offroad lights, weathertech floor mats, oem bed mat, trd seat covers, avs inchannel vent visors, 2" suspension lift, front diff drop, rear differential breather extension, oil filter drain hose, a/c drain hose extention & reroute, front window tint, cat theft protection plate, tailgate clamp mod, xpel headlight/foglight protecters, oem block heater, bfg 265/75R/16 a/t k/o's, cabin air rodent protection screen, rcbs illuminated 4X4 switch mod
    Before you do the final signing of the paperwork ya got em by the balls. I got the 7 pin adapter, hood shield, a couple of toyota hats. Also talked them into throwing in a bed mat at half price. Looking back now I should have insisted on bfg a'ts as part of the deal.

To Top