1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Debadging

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Khaos, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Nov 9, 2009 at 5:17 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah

Well I'm glad that all the other badges I removed did not leave one mark.....and they all have been on the truck the same amount of time...:confused:

2. Nov 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM
    jodiddly33

jodiddly33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonah
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    2010 Golf TDI
    I am definitely with the no-chrome guys. The weekend after I got my truck it was debadged, deflapped, and I even swapped out the dealer plate frame with a black one from o'reilly's:p just watching how nice my truck was looking got my dad to debadge his cts-v haha. it was a family event :D lol

3. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:10 AM
    black tacoma 666

black tacoma 666 drive it like you stoll it

Member:
    CANADA
    Vehicle:
    07 4Dr TRD sport standard black tacoma
    cutted mud flap fumed tail lights badgeless T-rex grill ..more to come
    ok and now here is the real question ... what is the best way to remove the badges on my truck to make it cleaner ?

4. Apr 17, 2011 at 8:16 AM
    T-Rex266

T-Rex266 Elon Musk Moderator

Member:
    1- Heat it up w/ a blow dryer
    2- Take a fishing line and place behind lettering
    3- use the fishing line in a sweeping motion

5. Nov 30, 2011 at 11:59 AM
    timmyedge

timmyedge Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Timmy
    Layton, UT
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR DCSB
    Magnaflow cat back exhaust with down pipe, Volant CAI, BHLM w/new bulbs, 3000K replacement fog lights,Debadged/Painted/Re-badged to say TACO/ New JVC Dbl Din Nav in dash/ Fosgate 400W amp/ Fosgate 10" sub/Tacotunes box/ Order OME complete lift w/Daker springs and LR UCA's/Ordered SCS Stealth 6 Matte Gun Metal -265/70R17 Goodyear Duratracks, BAMF behind gril light bar, Custom Trial Ridge Sliders , bed mat, weathertechs, Wet Okles, All Pro Front IFS skid Plate, Plasti Dir rear bumper Future MODS-Skids IFS/Fuel tank, transfer, rear dif

You aren't even kidding... I hate when washing and I cant get all the dirt from the badges.. I SAY FUCK IT, lets write Toyota personally and have them have the badges a add on instead of charging all of us that dont want them so we can get an extra 50 bones back...Why in the hell did someone make a thread about what he dont like. I dont like when my dogs tear shit up in my back yard, can I start a Thread?? Just saying...........

6. Nov 30, 2011 at 12:10 PM
    timmyedge

timmyedge Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Timmy
    Layton, UT
    Vehicle:
    TRD OR DCSB
    Magnaflow cat back exhaust with down pipe, Volant CAI, BHLM w/new bulbs, 3000K replacement fog lights,Debadged/Painted/Re-badged to say TACO/ New JVC Dbl Din Nav in dash/ Fosgate 400W amp/ Fosgate 10" sub/Tacotunes box/ Order OME complete lift w/Daker springs and LR UCA's/Ordered SCS Stealth 6 Matte Gun Metal -265/70R17 Goodyear Duratracks, BAMF behind gril light bar, Custom Trial Ridge Sliders , bed mat, weathertechs, Wet Okles, All Pro Front IFS skid Plate, Plasti Dir rear bumper Future MODS-Skids IFS/Fuel tank, transfer, rear dif
    One last thing, FL better than Tx???? You all are FUCKING HIGH for thinking that. I would much rather live in a place where you can enjoy more than just a Ocean. Wait, Cali and Tx both have about 1 million more things better than FL has. Think of it this way, where was President Bush when the terrorist attack on September 11, 2001? FL. If he would had been home in TX that wouldnt had happened, SIMPLE MATH.....

7. Nov 30, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    AlphaEcho2k5

AlphaEcho2k5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Vehicle:
    '02 4Runner
    Classic...

Products Discussed in

To Top