1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Deciding on a receiver

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by resin, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Nov 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM
    resin

resin [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    R
    WA
    I plan on getting the Image Dynamics CTX65cs from ********* and adding an amp later, but right now I'm looking for something that can give decent power to those speaks. Budgeted at around $200, suggestions?

2. Nov 30, 2012 at 6:41 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    are you looking for a radio?

3. Dec 1, 2012 at 2:26 AM
    brian

brian Another Traitor

Member:
    Elizabeth City, NC
    Vehicle:
    2017 F-250 Powerstroke
    Any deck puts out about the same power. It will never be 'enough'. If you're not an audiophile, just look for one with the features you like. Pioneer has pulled their head out of their butt this year and are putting out some solid head units.

4. Dec 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM
    kevinsc

kevinsc 2012 dbl cab 4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    kevin
    Lexington, south carolina
    Vehicle:
    12 4x4 dbl cab
    chrome on front painted to match, satoshi grill done by myself, BHLM, billys all the way around with ome springs upfront and LR ucas with wheelers 3 leaf progressive pack in the rear, mb gunner wheels powdercoated black on 285/75r16 nitto trail grapplers, tinted all the way around and on windshield, pioneer dbl din touch screen with two 10's behing the seat and new speakers all the way around and certain interior parts painted to match, also have a road wire leather kit black with red stitching sitting here waiting for me to find time to install it!
    ^^ agreed really the few big differencse from radio to radio is some might have a bigger eq or more lines of display.. thats mainly what i have seen different

Products Discussed in

To Top