1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Deployment advice

Discussion in 'Military' started by Tacoafloat, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Tacoafloat

Tacoafloat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bo
    Elizabeth City, NC
    3" Lift, 295 Terra Grapplers, 17" Procomps, ARB Winch Bumper and 8000lb Winch
    Lol ricker, thanks for the food advice you got me wondering know

2. RickerRicker19

RickerRicker19 Dirty 3'

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    29 Palms, CA
    Vehicle:
    98 4Runner 4x4 5spd SR5 & 82 SR5 4x4 Project
    98 4runner- CAI and LCE header w/ high flow cat and Magnaflow exhaust. 2.25" piping from exhaust to tail. 82 4x4. 22r, Weber 32/36, Hedman Header, 2.5" piping, Flowmaster 20....no emissions.
    NP man. I had a bad night there after one of the meals. I had to hightail it back to the ship. It was just a bit of bad beef but always be careful of the street vendors. Everything might taste great going down...it's the return trip that sucks the most. :p

3. Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    TRD off road
    Plasti coated grill and rear bumper along with all badges. Rigid Industrys D2 Driving lights. Money is tight so more to come soon hopefully.
    keep your head up and stay focused brother. I did 14 years in the Navy and out of that i did 12 1/2 years of sea time. Deployed six times. they never get better or easier. dont get caught up in any bad shit either. All it will do is mess you up.

4. Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    TRD off road
    Plasti coated grill and rear bumper along with all badges. Rigid Industrys D2 Driving lights. Money is tight so more to come soon hopefully.
    keep your head up and stay focused brother. I did 14 years in the Navy and out of that i did 12 1/2 years of sea time. Deployed six times. they never get better or easier. dont get caught up in any bad shit either. All it will do is mess you up.

To Top