1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Deployment advice

Discussion in 'Military' started by Tacoafloat, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Nov 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM
    Tacoafloat

Tacoafloat [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bo
    Elizabeth City, NC
    3" Lift, 295 Terra Grapplers, 17" Procomps, ARB Winch Bumper and 8000lb Winch
    Lol ricker, thanks for the food advice you got me wondering know

2. Nov 3, 2011 at 8:27 AM
    RickerRicker19

RickerRicker19 Dirty 3'

Member:
    Hillsdale, MI
    Vehicle:
    98 4runner 3rz 5spd
    Snorkel CB Anytime Locker 2" suspension 235/85 tires 2nd Gen 4runner Tire Carrier Custom full length roof rack Sound Proofing Various LED lighting Tundra Brakes LCE Header Diff Breather mods 1st Gen 4runner Roll Bar w/ removable cargo shelf Mostalined body Ditch Lights
    NP man. I had a bad night there after one of the meals. I had to hightail it back to the ship. It was just a bit of bad beef but always be careful of the street vendors. Everything might taste great going down...it's the return trip that sucks the most. :p

3. Dec 31, 2011 at 8:11 PM
    Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Tacoma Off Road
    Bed lined the rear bumper caps, LED lights in the interior, rear bed LEDs, red letter glove box inserts, center console coin box, set of Wildpeaks from my 2014 Tacoma that I traded in and removed the factory running boards.
    keep your head up and stay focused brother. I did 14 years in the Navy and out of that i did 12 1/2 years of sea time. Deployed six times. they never get better or easier. dont get caught up in any bad shit either. All it will do is mess you up.

4. Dec 31, 2011 at 8:11 PM
    Pit Snipe 1997

Pit Snipe 1997 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    2021 Cement Tacoma Off Road
    Bed lined the rear bumper caps, LED lights in the interior, rear bed LEDs, red letter glove box inserts, center console coin box, set of Wildpeaks from my 2014 Tacoma that I traded in and removed the factory running boards.
    keep your head up and stay focused brother. I did 14 years in the Navy and out of that i did 12 1/2 years of sea time. Deployed six times. they never get better or easier. dont get caught up in any bad shit either. All it will do is mess you up.

Products Discussed in

To Top