1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DFW area-Flowmaster exhaust for 99-04 Tacoma.

Discussion in '1st Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (1995-2004)' started by QMEDJoe, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Jan 10, 2017 at 11:04 AM
    QMEDJoe

QMEDJoe [OP] Proverbs 3:5-6

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    2003 black DLX Tacoma,5VZ-FE,5 speed,4x4.
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    Just replaced my Flowmaster cat back exhaust for a shiny new Magnaflow, I'm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Surface rust but solid, 6 pack of Bud light and she's all yours. This is for the 5vz-fe engine. If you have a stock exhaust it's an improvement fRr sRr.

IMG_0852.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. Jan 10, 2017 at 3:04 PM
    3rYODA

3rYODA Don’t sell to me, I don’t pay.

Member:
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 white 4x4 TRD
    Fox 2.5’s up front, icon 2.0 rear shocks, stock leafs, !Meso map and dome lights make all the difference in the world!
    Shit I got a 12 pack for ya, but I'm out in Los angels no idea where DFW is

3. Jan 10, 2017 at 3:32 PM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers in the front and Fox 2.0’s in the rear, Total Chaos UCA’s, Al-lpro expo leafs, K&N cold air intake, TRD headers,Magnaflow catback exhaust,URD short throw shifter, switched out my 60/40 bench seat for some Tacoma Limited seats, Replaced the vinyl shift boot for a leather one, completely soundproofed the cab w/ Frost King. Replaced stock radio with a Pioneer AVH series head unit. Focal component system w/a 10" sub powered by 2 Alpine amps. Weathertech floor mats. Line-X'd the bed. SCS Ray 10’s, Installed an A.R.E. MX series camper shell. All-Pro Apex front bumper w/ All-Pro skid plates all the way back to the Trans. Low Range fuel skid plate.
    Dallas-Fort Worth, Sorry bruddah!

4. Jan 10, 2017 at 3:33 PM
    3rYODA

3rYODA Don’t sell to me, I don’t pay.

Member:
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Vehicle:
    2015 white 4x4 TRD
    Fox 2.5’s up front, icon 2.0 rear shocks, stock leafs, !Meso map and dome lights make all the difference in the world!
    :annoyed:

QMEDJoe[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  5. Jan 10, 2017 at 6:56 PM
    tacotime1

tacotime1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'll take it. I'm local.

QMEDJoe[OP] likes this.
  6. Jan 10, 2017 at 7:04 PM
    impulsedtaco

impulsedtaco Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jay
    DFW
    Vehicle:
    01 Limited Tacoma TRD PreRunner
    how quiet is it?

7. Feb 11, 2017 at 7:49 AM
    opteron

opteron Well-Known Member

Member:
    whittier, CA.
    Vehicle:
    2003 DB 4x4 SR5
    Leer camper, bug-rug, fox suspension 2.0 rear, fox 2.5 front, BAMF sliders and LCA, TRD fake 3 piece rims
    FlowMaster is not known to be quiet. I had to get rid of mine way to loud for a camp ground arriving late at night.

8. Feb 11, 2017 at 6:21 PM
    IndyMotors

IndyMotors New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2000 Tacoma SR5
    TRD Supercharger
    Hey man, do you still have the exhaust? I'm in East Texas and can swing by DFW sometime next week.

9. Feb 11, 2017 at 6:42 PM
    tacotime1

tacotime1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    I'm picking it up soon.

QMEDJoe[OP] likes this.
  10. Feb 12, 2017 at 8:14 AM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    I'll be home on Thursday, we can meet up somewhere before next Sunday. I'll shoot you a message on here when I'm home.

11. Feb 18, 2017 at 8:01 PM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    Hey are you around tomorrow? I may have to head back out to sea eary as Monday and need this thing gone. I messaged you my phone number, text me tomorrow and we can set up a meeting time/place.

12. Feb 19, 2017 at 3:23 PM
    QMEDJoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    Fleetwood NC
    Vehicle:
    If you're still interested in the exhaust, I still have and willing to meet you half way whenever is convenient for you (just not tonight :D (forget about the beer)

Products Discussed in

To Top