1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Diamondback Cover-Mount Rack

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by FishinCrzy, May 22, 2019.

1. May 22, 2019 at 4:29 PM
    FishinCrzy

FishinCrzy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '17 4WD Limited Taco
    3" Lift, BFG LT275/70R 18, Frt. Hitch, Diamondback cover and Rack, RTT, 52 qt.freezer, House Batt.
    Just got on the group buy for SE cover and was wondering if anyone has used the rack to mount RTT? I have looked and looked and can't find a mention or picture of anyone utilizing this system. Any input would be appreciated. I will call them at some point and post the results. TIA, Rob.

2. May 29, 2019 at 1:30 AM
    orion808

orion808 Jack of all trades. Master of none.

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2017 Inferno Tacoma Off-Road (Premium & Tech)
    Interior LEDs Hardwired DashCam/Extra USB Black "Tacoma" on tailgate Blackened Badges Nerf Bars Mud Guards Rear Diff. Breather Mod Plasti-dipped Grille Glovebox Vinyl LED Bed Lights LED soft glow flooring accent lights Custom switches Diamondback Tonneau 3rd Bed Rail Sill Protectors w/ Vinyl Tweeter Upgrades Tint windows Husky Floor Mats Molle Panel behind seats Speaker Upgrades Anytime Camera Mod w/ Secondary Rear Camera Plan: Clazzios 2-3" Lift
    Check into the diamondback Modification thread here on the forums. Also look into voodoo high rise bars (think that's what they are called).

They connect to your rail in your bed, but don't interfere with the diamondback cover.

Papadave418 and FishinCrzy[OP] like this.
  3. May 31, 2019 at 10:32 AM
    Papadave418

Papadave418 Well-Known Member

Member:
  4. May 31, 2019 at 11:58 AM
    FishinCrzy

FishinCrzy [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '17 4WD Limited Taco
    3" Lift, BFG LT275/70R 18, Frt. Hitch, Diamondback cover and Rack, RTT, 52 qt.freezer, House Batt.
    Yep, looked all over that thread. Still havent seen anyone using the actual Diamondback Cover-Mount Rack made by Diamondback. Lots of other good stuff. I liked the Front Runner rack on the rails. May go that way. Thought I could get a shade higher with more relief and clearance between cover and bottom of the rack....at a better price. Cause I'm cheap! Just wondering if anyone had any particular knowledge of that rake. Thanks!

Products Discussed in

To Top