1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Diecast Cars

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by tigerfan00, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Oct 22, 2008 at 5:56 PM
    05 X-Runner

05 X-Runner Murdered X

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Napa, Nor-Cal. Whine Country U.S.A
    Vehicle:
    BSP 05 X-Runner, 07 TRD Sport Super White
    HVM C/F X-Runner badge 1 of 6 made,P/C'ed black rims,Blacked out Billet Grill,BLHM,HID's,Tinted tail covers, Fog light mod,BFLM,C2C Black eyelids,,C2C 1.75" Front drop 2" rear,C2C Hoodstruts,URD Shortshifter,URD T-CAI.Custom Coupe shiftball, NST Manifold Spacer.. 07 TRD Sport Super White,De-badged,White headlight Mod,Fog light mod,White tail light mod,C2C white eyelids, C2C hood struts
    Ive looked everywhere for a X-Runner die-cast, and no luck yet :(

2. Oct 22, 2008 at 6:43 PM
    Tail Gunner

Tail Gunner Well-Known Member

Member:
    Kitsap, Washington
    Vehicle:
    2005 PreRunner SR5 TRD
    Aries black Bull Bar, K&N 63-series Air Intake, HID 6000K Headlights and Fogs, Redline Hood Struts, Kenwood DPX-502 headunit, JDM black headlights, black Altezza tailights, Bracketronic I-pod mount, and several more audio mods to come Debadged
    Heres a few "Toys" I have pick(ed)up over the past few years. The all black one was actually one the the metallic blue ones that I took apart, striped, and repainted Black Sand Pearl to match my real truck. They are all Hot Wheels.

Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg

3. Oct 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM
    06BLUEDBLSPORT

06BLUEDBLSPORT Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Colin
    Lubbock Texas
    Vehicle:
    12 Tundra DC SR5 4x4 5.7L
    True Dual Flowmaster 40 Series exhaust, Volant CAI, HIDs, Raptor series Side Steps, Weathertech Floorliners, OME 613 Shocks and Coils with Diff Drop, Rear Bilstein 5100 Shocks, ToyTec AAL, Fearless Fabrication Front Bumper
    I thought i was the only one who like collecting die cast cars. I used to get one like everyday a few years ago but now i have slowed down, but no joke i have roughly 350+ cars including hot wheels and match box cars and die cast cars

4. Oct 22, 2008 at 10:51 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Founder Socaltacomas.com Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    Tail gunner im digging that black one you painted might have to copy ya!

5. Oct 29, 2008 at 4:25 PM
    tigerfan00

tigerfan00 [OP] BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Staff Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Dunkin Donuts
    Vehicle:
    02 TRD 4x4
    here's pics of the hot wheels mis packaged countach that i have

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Jan 10, 2009 at 9:39 AM
    Marc M

Marc M Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
    I have two of each of the rubber tired "dirt wheels" Hot Wheels. Two of the blue and two of the black. They are very rare and hard to find. Mine are still in the packaging though.

I prefer the 1:18 scale diecast though. I have 47 of the Muscle Machine cars, I have every model but the '62 Vette. I have about 60 of them in the smaller scale.

I have an Ivan Stewart signed AutoArt 1:18 scale baja 1000 Tundra as well as several other specialty/movie cars. The Cuda from Phantasm, the Lincoln from the movie "The Car" and boxes of others.

I have about 45 of th 1:18 scale cars in cases mounted on the wall in the living room.

Marc M

To Top