1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discount Tires Direct on eBay - 18 month finance

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by mikesdoublecab, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Dec 13, 2012 at 7:15 PM
    mikesdoublecab

mikesdoublecab [OP] LT Chase Truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Mohawk Mike
    Glendale, CA
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma DoubleCab V6 Prerunner
    Engage Offroad custom LT kit with King coilovers and bypasses, Deaver J59 leaf packs with custom 8 inch shackles and Bilstein 7100 12" travel shocks, 16x8 Eagle Alloy 137s, 285-75-16 BFG KM2s, custom front bumper and skid, Procomp H911 foglights, custom rear bumper and spare tire carrier, bed bar, Engage Offroad custom chase light rack, Icom V8000 radio
    Just thought I would post up to anyone who is looking for a deal on tires.

I just got 6 General Grabber tires in 315-75-16 from Discount Tire Direct on ebay for $273 per tire.

Not a hookup price, but competitive with all the local So Cal vendors I tried. The best parts of the deal:

1. Tires are in stock
    2. Delivery literally took 2 business days
    3. No sales tax for CA buyers
    4. Free shipping
    5. Until 12/31/12, Bill Me Later via Paypal is offering 18 months interest free finance on orders over $900

I tried 4 local vendors, and they were all around that price, but nobody had stock. I was given delivery dates of 1/19/13 or later.

Of the 4 where I asked about financing, they were 12 months interest free at 26.99% to 28.99% APR.

Bill Me Later, which i use a lot, is offering 18 months interest free at 19.99% APR.

It sure did help take the bite out of my order of 6 tires.

To Top