1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discounted RAAMmat

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by SC4333, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:49 PM
    SC4333

SC4333 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    FL
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 2016 TRD Off-Road 4x4 DCSB
    While looking around on the RAAMaudio website, I noticed a "defective" run of 60mm RAAMmat is on deep discount at $69 a roll, or $129 dollars for 2 rolls. 62.5 sq ft per roll.

The discounted rolls have an issue with the adhesive, which makes them suitable for use on floors only. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal considering the MSRP on this stuff is $118 a roll ($99 w/ TW discount).

I have contacted Rick with RAAMaudio and inquired about the possibility of the current TW discount being applied to the already discounted defective RAAMmat. When I hear word from Rick, I will update the thread with more information. As it is right now I plan on getting two rolls of the RAAMmat, 1 for the floor, and one for doors and roof.

Has anyone bought the defective RAAMmat? Any comments about the quality (or lack of) of adhesive would be much appreciated!

2. Jun 10, 2009 at 9:52 AM
    GoBlueFan

GoBlueFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Bossier City, LA
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 PreRunner
    Step bars, billet grill with custom TOYOTA, MB Quart RSI 216 components, Hifonics ZXi 4410, RAAMmat deadened doors/back wall/roof covered with ensolite , 24" Magnaflow muffler, hand polished stock exhaust tip, tinted, OEM TRD Bilstiens all around with 1/4" spacers up front to level it out. Sport wheels added.
    I thought it was just thinner than it was supposed to be.:confused: Might be some new discounted stuff, dunno.

It has to adhere to do it's job no matter where you put it. If it don't stick, it don't work. Curious to know if anyone has gotten it as well...

Products Discussed in

To Top