1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Disney Wydam - any experiences in Florida?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by wiscdave, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Nov 22, 2009 at 7:27 PM
    wiscdave

wiscdave [OP] Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    https://www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com/ffr/resort/details.do

I got a chance to take my wonderful wife and 2 girls , ages 6 and 13 down south to Orlando at the Wydam resorts for Spring Break -for a deal!! Any pros or cons from past Disney vacations with the family? Sea World for sure...5 nights and driving down from Wisconsin for the stay.:yay:

Wish it was the all inclusive disney but my bro has to use his points. How much am I looking at spending, food etc

2. Nov 23, 2009 at 5:49 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It's going to be a bit spendy if you buy food in the resorts. I would try to make sure your hotel room has a refrigerator and bring in breakfast food and pack lunches some of the days and bring water bottles.

I'm not sure what kinda busy it'll be during spring break- but I'm guessing it's going to be pretty crazy so you'll have some long days or have to pick and choose what you want to do. It's insane- but planning what attractions you want to see makes it alot more fun- cause you get everything you want instead of getting to the end of the day and realizing there is one more ride you really wanted to do....

Have fun!!

3. Nov 23, 2009 at 6:02 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    stay away for the gift shops.they will kill you. ive gone toooo many times.we r going back in oct. we got a double sweet at the allstars for $1500 for 5 or 6 days(cant recall).that includes all the meals and park passed.we needed the extra room and kitchen for the child(she will be 2 than).you can order food from the supermarket and it will be there for when you get there.its not much more than if you did it yourself.

4. Nov 23, 2009 at 6:14 AM
    paintdiddy

paintdiddy Machine gun shits

Member:
    First Name:
    shithead
    nj and not from "the jersey shore"
    Vehicle:
    silver bullet
    if it only stopped there.last time i was there i spent close to $500 in gifts for people.

5. Nov 23, 2009 at 6:41 AM
    nasty ned

nasty ned Well-Known Member

Member:
    mass
    Vehicle:
    05v6trd access
    nerf bars ventvisor kit nose & windows
    the couple times we went we packed lunches and brought frozen bottles of water(good for putting on 4head while in line)&get speedpass for things that lines are too long and come back for preset times (saves time & frustration) have fun

6. Nov 24, 2009 at 5:43 AM
    wiscdave

wiscdave [OP] Lets Do It!

Member:
    Northern Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Tundra Rock Warrior
    Past ride - 3" OME 885s&Shocks/ TSB 1.5AAL/ AX184 Rims 285 Firestone destination ATs/ 2 Shallow mount P310s in Supercrew Box - Punch 601s, Beefed up Hunter Brush guard, Tint, Fog light mod, AFE Drop in, AC and Fog light mods, scangauge
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys...time to crunch the numbers and compare deals..not cheap

To Top