1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Do TRD Trail Teams FJ wheels in bronze exist?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by EdwardHBLW, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Jun 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM
    EdwardHBLW

EdwardHBLW [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando, Fl
    Vehicle:
    12 PreRunner SR5 Access Cab
    I'm up in the air about getting either the Konig Countersteers in bronze or the FJ TT wheels and either keeping those black or painting/powder coating them bronze. Problem is, I haven't seen those wheels in bronze and any search brings me to the beadlocks. Anyone good with photoshop able to do these up in bronze on a white access cab?

[​IMG]

2. Jun 13, 2014 at 4:41 PM
    Me Likey TRD

Me Likey TRD Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stan
    Eastern Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport DCSB
    Toytec Ultimate w/Dakar leaf packs, Michilin 265/75/16 LTX AT2, FJ Trail Team replica wheels, Access Ltd bed cover, Katzkin leather, Brute Force rear bumper, Relentless Fab front bumper, Beefed sliders
    I've only seen silver, black and anthracite. I'm running the black ones (wish I had the anthracite - but they're had to come by).

You could always pick up a set of silvers (they're the most affordable) and have them powder-coated with anything you can dream up. The biggest problem with this is figuring-out how to match the center caps.

The nice part about the FJ wheels are that the off-set you want for larger tires is built-in.

Products Discussed in

To Top