1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Do you Care if James Holmes is "Insane"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by AFButters, Mar 14, 2013.

?

James Holmes Should be..

Poll closed Dec 9, 2015.
  1. Sent to a Mental Hospital

6.1%
  2. Locked away in Jail for Life

14.6%
  3. Given the Death Penalty

54.3%
  4. Thrown in Gen Pop and Taken care of.. Not Legal but oops.

25.0%
  1. Mar 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
    ToyComa92

ToyComa92 Write your love, Then your anger.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    Conifer, Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma TRD sport Debadged
    Heated katzskin leather, Black TRD sport wheels, Bilstein 5100s, Toytec 2" Springs, Deaver 2" AAL, Pioneer AVH4400BH, Ultragauge, Weathertechs front/rear,
    i think the big guy upstairs will arrange exactly where he needs to be. I believe there could be a butterfly effect with some of the things that may happen to him.

2. Mar 22, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    stewartx

stewartx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Silver DC SB TRD Off-Road
    Winch, front hitch, step bars, bed extender, bed step, gull-wing toolbox, tailgate lock, security system, cb radio, etc.
    Yes, vane quest. People have been committing murders for many thousands of years, with others likely asking them why for just as long. Do you really think we're going to get an answer to that tomorrow, next week, or next year? An answer that we can realistically use to stop others from murdering? I'm generally an optimist, but I'm not that much of an optimist. Personally, I don't believe there is such an answer.

Anyway, it's not about the money you keep bringing up. As others have said, it costs more at this point to put a person on death row. Instead, it's about justice for the victims, and vengeance for those simply fed up to the gills with such deviant behavior. Once again, why should murderers enjoy a lifetime of free food, medical care, recreation, family visits, and so on, while their victims rot in the ground?

But, again, we've just about talked this to death. Just wanted to clarify those last few points. Take care, my friend.

3. Mar 26, 2013 at 7:28 AM
    BamaToy1997

BamaToy1997 Wheel Bearing Master

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Navarre, FL
    Vehicle:
    1997 Tacoma 4X4 AKA "Blue Beast"
    best wheel bearings around! www.marionbumper2bumper.com
    Stewart, I have to say that you, my friend, are one of the people on here that I truly do enjoy talking with. We can both have diametrically opposed views on a subject, but can intelligently disagree without resorting to insults. To clarify, I do agree that them living with free meals and a free roof over their head is not doing justice to their victims. However I do know that just because they are behind bars does not make their life "easy" in any way, shape, or form. But yes, it would be nice if we had a fund that used tax money spent to house the murderers to also assist the victims as well. Obviously THERE I would be in a dream world. Hahaha.

4. Mar 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    stewartx

stewartx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Silver DC SB TRD Off-Road
    Winch, front hitch, step bars, bed extender, bed step, gull-wing toolbox, tailgate lock, security system, cb radio, etc.
    ^^ Read it. Take care until next time. :wave:

5. Mar 26, 2013 at 7:00 PM
    Glueman

Glueman Yersinia pestis

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    The Plague....
    6 inch Douche Bag lift...what else do I need?
    Doesn't matter. He will never leave a jail or mental institution for the rest of his life.

Products Discussed in

To Top