1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Dodge/Chrysler OEM Stereo/CD player for sale

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by TacoDawgfan, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Feb 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan [OP] Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    This has been packed up for a while and kinda forgot about it. Stereo came out of my previous truck, 05 Dodge Ram less than a month after buying the truck brand new for an aftermarket and has been in storage ever since so it's like brand new. Not sure what all years, makes, or models this will fit? Just figured I'd throw it up on here to see if any interest. Would like to sell local first if possible.

I do not have a wire harness for this unit. It was pulled out of the truck that is now gone when traded for my Tacoma. So anyone wanting this either needs a harness to fit or the correct Dodge/Chrysler vehicle that has the harness in it. Not sure what all vehicles that would be but I am pretty sure it will fit 2003-2005 Rams, aside from that I'm not sure.

Model number P05091506AE

Asking $30.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top